4.7 5 0 194 194 NATURALCALM® essences - a special blend of calming aromas

2019-09-16
great sleep
you as an adult will appreciate this product will give you a great night sleep
2019-09-14
Love the scent!
I initially bought this for my baby but my husband and I both love the smell so much that now the whole family uses it before bed! Love this product, we keep it in our home year round
2019-04-21
Does just the trick!
Great product yet agian! The smell is amazing and does just the trick to calm the little one. Just what she needs after a long adventurous day and a playful bath. Always recommend to friends and family.
2019-03-29
Smells wonderful and works like a charm
Another great Johnson's product! I've always loved using the baby bedtime routine they have with all my kids and myself . It leaves everyone feeling calmed relaxed and the subtle lavender smell is great. Absolutely love this product .
2019-03-28
tried and tested
this cream smells so good. using it last year and my kids and i love it!!
2019-03-26
Best baby cream!
I love this cream! I have been using it in my family for many years. The smell is amazing and really does help calm your baby down before bed time, especially when you combine with the bubble bath. I used to use it on myself as well to help put me to sleep!
2019-03-22
gentle on sensitive skin
You can't go wrong with a product that has been around for generations. It has a gentle fragrance and keeps sensitive skin healthy and cared for.
2019-03-21
I like this product, I buy it for myself. I have sensitive skin and only use gentile products.
2018-10-29
smells soothing
I love the scent of this baby wash. It's one of the Johnsons products that smell the best. I still purchase this product for my daughters even though they are no longer babies.
2018-10-18
Classic favourite
All time classic favourite! Leaves my babys skin feeling so soft and an ever lasting smell ! Love this product
2018-08-16
Another wonderful product form Johnson love all there products abd have used hem with all my children.
2018-03-11
i used this for quite a while for my kids but I did notice that there skin would be very dry and sometimes break out into a rash, it does smell good but its not good for kids with sensitive skin
2015-09-15
I have tryed all the johnson products and I love them I will be using this for yrs to come
2014-01-22
I have tried this on my kids. It is so good. All Johnson baby products are the best.
2014-01-20
This is a must have for a mom who needs to unwind and relax.soothes the kids and yourself all at the same timeI use the complete line up .the bubble bath, shampoo, bath wash, and then the lotionLove it!!!!