4.8 5 0 86 86 Enriched with a blend of essential emollients to help keep baby`s skin feeling softer, longer.

23-09-2019
I am smelling its scent since I was very little. Johnsons baby cream fragrance automatically reminds me of babies for some reason and I love that feeling and its scent. It really leaves the baby’s skin soft, smooth and babies smelling good so good. I love it!
16-05-2019
Rapport qualité prix
Bon rapport qualité prix. Abordable pour des bébés avec un peau standard. Mes enfants ont une peau normale donc pas besoin de produit pour peau sensible. Donc, pour ma cas, ça s'applique parfaitement à mes enfants a bon prix.
29-03-2019
Love it love it love it!!
Good job Johnson's!! You made another one of our families favorite products in an easier to use manner. Much more portable but still the product we've loved for ever.
20-11-2018
Smell so good
The smell of this cream is so nice. I like it. My little one skin is so soft with the cream. The format is also very useful.
06-08-2018
This product is very nice for my child skin . That i still use it until this day . Always has my child skin soft .
05-08-2018
This baby cream is just great, it helps my baby's skin to be hydrated and keeps it soft.
04-08-2018
Johnson's has been around forever making gentle products for skin used this product on my own 3 babies who are now in their thirties and have used this on my grandkids nice gentle smell this is also great for older folks who have extremely sensitive skin so this is and always will be an a,azing product
08-05-2018
I love a classic! This is a classic product and leaves that unforgetable baby scent
09-11-2017
This product was a go to for my kids and a go to for generations before me. Johnson's will never get old. It's not only safe for babies but for adults too. Leaves my hands soft and moisturized. Love all different scents available too.
04-11-2017
Not just for babies - great if you have sensitive skin too.
12-10-2017
I tried this when my little one was 15 days old. It was great!!!
29-08-2014
My daughter has a baby a couple of years ago, and I loved the smell of the baby. She gave it to me to try on my hands, and I was hooked. Great smell, and feels good on your hands. I would recommend this product.
29-08-2014
JOHNSON`S® Baby Cream Enriched with a blend of essential emollients to help keep baby`s skin feeling softer, longer.Always loved Johnsons baby products and probably always will.Love love love!! Keeps both me and my kids soft and smelling great!
17-06-2014
Not only does Johnson's baby cream smell absolutely amazing, it makes my skin feel extremely soft. I may not have a baby, however, I still use baby products for my skin due to having sensitive skin. This product is perfect for those with sensitive skin, or just want soft, baby like skin!
07-06-2014
Bonne crème pour bébé, en plus dans un format pratique pour les déplacements.