4.2 5 0 34 34 JOHNSON’S Hand & Face Wipes were designed to gently and effectively remove dirt and germs from baby’s hands and face anywhere, anytime.

23-09-2019
Works great
They smell so good and they works great. I love to keep them in my bag especially when I am traveling a long way. They have saved me many time when my baby has made unexpected mess.
14-06-2019
Bad reaction
I used these on my son’s face and they gave him a horrible rash. He generally has more sensitive skin than his bother but I wasn’t expecting that from a product that says it’s safe to use on the face.
20-03-2019
Take everywhere
We love these ! We have one just about every where ! Every room , car , diaper bag , wife's purse, my Papas Bag ! The reasons , they clean baby's bottoms , toddlers delicate faces , take off my wife's make up , clean up little ohohs and smell HEAVENLY that's quoting my wife ! They even make the interior of my new camaro shine like a new penny...😍 I buy them just for that reason !!
20-03-2019
Handy!
These wipes are terrific for baby's sensitive skin, and do a terrific job of cleaning up "messes"! I also keep a package in the car, just in case someone has a "mishap"!
14-11-2018
Durban
This wipes are thick, they smell good, makes cleaning the kids so much easier.
04-06-2013
I LOVE THESE WIPES!! I used to use them on my daughter when she was younger. Perfect for on the go. Now that shes older I just use baby wipes for her hands and face, but they`re great for babies soft skin and getting sticky faces and fingers clean.
14-05-2013
I picked up a few bottles of baby lotion and it had these packs attached as a freebie. Convenient travel size, and worked great to clean my son`s hands after playing in the park or having a snack.
13-05-2013
I love these, they are gentle and don`t leave your hands or your child`s hands feeling sticky as some hand wipes do!
03-05-2014
I haven't tried Jonsons wipes before I would like to try them and write a review about them
05-06-2013
i would like to try these for removing make-up at the end of the day seeing how its a more gentle formula.
03-06-2013
I have not tried these but use baby wipes often to clean up messes and take make up off. They have a million uses but I like these wipe away germs.
14-05-2013
can`t buy these since finding out that J
06-05-2013
Prefer the cheaper regular old baby wipes. Not worth the smaller pkg and larger cost.
26-04-2013
These are great for on the go messes and are always in my sons diaper bag.
26-04-2013
love these so handy for the mom on the go have them in all my diaper bags and cars