4.6 5 0 37 37 2-in-1 flavour mashups. Flavours include: lime + mango, kiwi + lychee and pineapple + pomegranate. 2-in-1 shape mashups are of unicorns and sharks. Perfect for sharing! This sweet and fruity treat is great for everyday snacking and entertaining. Make snack time sweet with these new JOLLY RANCHER MISFITS Tropical UNI-SHARKS GUMMIES candy.
JOLLY RANCHER MISFITS Tropical UNI-SHARKS

17-03-2020
Tasty Treat
My hubby loves candy, so when I saw these I had to grab them! They are fun & have a great fruity flavour. Let's just say they didn't last long around her. Although, hubby said the orange & white one kind of tasted like Neocitran, but not in a bad way - if that makes sense.
17-03-2020
So good
When I saw those candy I was automatically attracted by the look of the candy nowing jolly ranger make rare I didn't like it .easy to open I was quickly tasting those new look of candy and I was satisfied .it was so good that I've since then 3days ago bought 2 bags .you should try it.
10-03-2020
Aswsome
Love jolly ranchers. Great product. All my family love them.
09-03-2020
An indulgence
Wow. Just wow. These candies are something else. The tropical flavour combinations are expected yet so sweet and sour. A delight. I shall be repurchasing these delectable confectionary sweets as soon as I can get my little hands on them again.
09-03-2020
Très bon
J'adore les jolly rancher ainsi que les bonbons mous. Beau jumelage. Mon fils adore
02-03-2020
Gummie jollies
Good contrast of flavours together . Not as bold of flavour as hard Jolie candy’s but I prefer eating gummies
01-03-2020
For true candy lovers...
Yummy! Refreshing flavors combinations compared to the same old ones!
27-02-2020
Yummy Gummys
I loveee all candy Make many trips to the candy store with my kids when they were little now I go with my grandkids I have 8 7 of them are boys and 1 beautiful grandaughter we all love snacks and candy and always try the newest candy available .
Candy
I am a sugar junkie and will eat any sour candy I can find. These were amazing
Bad Flavors
I love all Jolly Ranchers & expected the same result with these, I was quite shocked at the tastes as were my children, first candy that had to be thrown out after a month as 4 kids refused to eat them!
More like a Flop then a Misfit
I usually love the jolly ranchers soft candies but these flavours were just awful... The taste was really weird tasting and I don't recommend them
24-02-2020
Good snack
Product is very good. Has a very nice taste. They have a sour but sweet taste. I would recommend it to everyone.
23-02-2020
Cany
Nice good sour sweet combination. Good for a movie night snack.
21-02-2020
Cute and tasty
This product is very cute and tasty .....................
21-02-2020
They are so good great in flavour It’s a explosion in your mouth