4.3 5 0 61 61 Created around the idea of a radiant burst of flowers as dazzling as fireworks, this fragrance offers notes of neroli, rose, and vanilla woody accord. Emphasizing its sensual side, it accentuate its trail by giving even greater volume to the woody notes.
JOY By Dior: Eau de Parfum Intense

02-12-2020
Nice product
I am big perfume fan and love to try new products. This is added to my new collection recently. This is a decent one not long lasting though. Yes I would recommend to give it a try
02-12-2020
Very floral!
I received this perfume as a gift so I gave it a try. I found the floral scent to be very overpowering and just not for me. That being said, I gave it three stars because the scent does last all day and for someone who prefers a floral perfume this may be for you.
01-12-2020
Beautiful
This perfume is a classic. It has a soft, feminine scent that can be worn anywhere. It is not an overbearing scent, perfect for every day wear.
25-11-2020
Long lasting
I love the fragrance, its long lasting. I don’t buy heavy fragrances as they give me head aches. But this one sure is a worth spending on.
18-11-2020
One of my favourite perfume
As a woman I know I love a perfume but sometimes I need to choose the brand and smell. I’m choosy bcoz I had a problem about sinusitis . But still this is one of my best perfume.
06-11-2020
so cute
i buy this at sephore becausr the bottle so cute, and smell refeshing
27-10-2020
Beautiful
I got the opportunity of trying this scent, when my friend purchased it. The aroma is so lovely.
20-10-2020
Refreshing
This scent is very clean and refreshing. I love how it stays and long lasting. Definitely recommended for everyday use.
20-10-2020
Refreshing perfume
This perfume is a long laster and is lovely with its floral smell. Stay on your clothes for more than 1 Day after!
Lovely
The scent is absolutely lovely! It is very feminine and long-lasting. I used it for the whole day and it did not faint at all.
I love it
I love it smells amazing and fresh it’s a very long lasting and can be used day and night I tried the body lotion as well and it’s amazing
Love this perfume.
Very nice scent. I can use everyday and it’s not overpowering. Will definitely buy again.
Not bad
It was okay, would recommendbto buyers that are looking for a high scent. Packaging was nice. Not a fan of the scent. Would recommend a more sweeter soft scent.
13-10-2020
J'aime bien !
J'aime bien ce parfum, très agréable comme odeur pas trop persistante juste ce qu'il faut pour sentir toute bonne lors de sortie !
11-10-2020
Omg
I love using this perfume during the summer time it's really great with a floral scent ' the bottle is pretty cute and the price is resonable I highly recommend for you ladies