4.7 5 0 35 35 Ultralightweight, ultra-color, and ultra-cute—this fully pigmented lipstick feels as light as air, leaving lips feeling nothing but cushiony, comfy, and full of rich color. The air-light formula is also infused with rose extract, which is known to help hydrate.
KAJA Air Heart Lightweight Natural Finish Lipstick

19-01-2021
Love
Love the colour works great for any event and is a great formula went on quite smooth and was long lasting, only thing was applicator was pretty but made a little difficult to apply
07-01-2021
Produk terthebest
Ketika di oleskan ke bibir tidak membuat bibir kering dan pecah2,, saya sudah pake dan biarpun di aplikasikan berulang ulang, tidak menumpuk di bibir
06-01-2021
amazing product
Its a really nice colour. It keeps its shape very well.
06-01-2021
A moisturizing and light weight lipstick!
Just as advertised, it is indeed very light weight! A friend of mine gifted this to me to have me try it! Most lipsticks that are advertised as moisturizing but don’t show a lot of colour when applied. But when I tried Kaja Air Heart Lightweight Natural Finish Lipstick, I was so amazed! It showed so much colour when I applied it! I didn’t have to go over it multiple times! Overall, I am very happy with this product and I will definitely be recommending this product to my family and friends!
23-12-2020
Beautiful Color!
This lipstick has such a natural look to it and it goes with every look. It feels so light and delicate on the lips. I felt this lipstick does dry out my lips slightly but it helps if you apply chapstick underneath before you apply the lipstick.
16-12-2020
Good
My friend gave me this , I tried its nice I would recommend it to others
13-12-2020
Excellent
This lipstick colour is very nice i like it very much its so soft and smooth when u apply on lips
11-12-2020
Feels so smooth and love the colour! I wear almost every time
09-12-2020
Nice Light Moisturizing Lipstick
I normally don't wear lipstick but I do wear lip moisturizers. I bought this because a friend of mine recommended it. She said it wouldn't be too heavy or too thick but that it would keep my lips moisturized with just a little bit more than a hint of colour. She was right. This is my 'go to' lipstick. I recommend this to all the people out there who don't necessarily want a caked on lipstick look, but like a bit of colour. My lips haven't been chapped and I've been using it for two weeks instead of lip balm!
06-11-2020
Good for price
Nice moisturized lipstick. Gives nice look to your lips. Stay long for hours Will recommend this product. For the price very nice product . Nice shade too. J must try lipstick
22-10-2020
LOVE IT
Its so smooth and mosturizing on. I love this stuff. Easy to take anywhere and just re-apply as needed. It smells so nice too. Price is competitive with most lipsticks so I purchased it. Its nice that it doesn't flake off after a couple hours like other brands.
20-10-2020
Love this!
Feels so smooth and nice on the lips! Stays on for a while too !
04-10-2020
I love Kaja
all of Kaja products are great. They are genuine professional products and are reasonably priced for the amazing quality. They're long lasting and the shades are beautiful. Definitely a win.
14-09-2020
Love this brand!
This brand is so cute and their products work really well for me. I love the design and how easy it applies onto my lips.
07-08-2020
Love the product
I love this kaja product and I love the heart shape very much and it is very fragrance and creamy lipstick and I love it