4.7 5 0 44 44 Ultralightweight, ultra-color, and ultra-cute—this fully pigmented lipstick feels as light as air, leaving lips feeling nothing but cushiony, comfy, and full of rich color. The air-light formula is also infused with rose extract, which is known to help hydrate.
KAJA Air Heart Lightweight Natural Finish Lipstick

23-02-2021
Kaja lipstick
I love cosmetic and have lots of kaja product . Especially its heart shape and comfortable apply
20-02-2021
Love Kaja products
I love anything by Kaja it's one of the makeup brands I gravitate too regularly. Good formula comfortable on the lips
12-02-2021
Loved It!
I thought this was the perfect lipstick for a no-makeup look! It was lightweight and the colour is gorgeous - works for lots of skintones. My lips felt super nourished! Definitely recommend this product.
09-02-2021
amazing
It smells amazing I love the texture and how it feels on my lips after using the product on my lips. It feels silky soft and smooth. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
04-02-2021
Very good
I love everything about this lipstick ( nice packaging, nude colour for all occasions, very creamy , non sticky on the lips )
28-01-2021
This is beautiful
I love this lipstick! The packaging is the absolute cutest ever. The formula is so lightweight and comfortable on the lips. Perfect pinky/nude shade ! Love this. Definitely recommend these lipsticks! I want to try the gloss one now!
26-01-2021
Best
The lipstick is one of the best ones I’ve tried. It goes on smoothly and leaves a nice finish without drying the lips out. The colors are super pretty too.
19-01-2021
Love
Love the colour works great for any event and is a great formula went on quite smooth and was long lasting, only thing was applicator was pretty but made a little difficult to apply
07-01-2021
Produk terthebest
Ketika di oleskan ke bibir tidak membuat bibir kering dan pecah2,, saya sudah pake dan biarpun di aplikasikan berulang ulang, tidak menumpuk di bibir
06-01-2021
amazing product
Its a really nice colour. It keeps its shape very well.
06-01-2021
A moisturizing and light weight lipstick!
Just as advertised, it is indeed very light weight! A friend of mine gifted this to me to have me try it! Most lipsticks that are advertised as moisturizing but don’t show a lot of colour when applied. But when I tried Kaja Air Heart Lightweight Natural Finish Lipstick, I was so amazed! It showed so much colour when I applied it! I didn’t have to go over it multiple times! Overall, I am very happy with this product and I will definitely be recommending this product to my family and friends!
23-12-2020
Beautiful Color!
This lipstick has such a natural look to it and it goes with every look. It feels so light and delicate on the lips. I felt this lipstick does dry out my lips slightly but it helps if you apply chapstick underneath before you apply the lipstick.
16-12-2020
Good
My friend gave me this , I tried its nice I would recommend it to others
13-12-2020
Excellent
This lipstick colour is very nice i like it very much its so soft and smooth when u apply on lips
11-12-2020
Feels so smooth and love the colour! I wear almost every time