4.7 5 0 24 24 This hydrating mist is loaded with nourishing ingredients like glycerin, hyaluronic acid, pineapple extracts, coconut extracts, and coconut sparkling water. Use this mist alone or over makeup on all skin types.
Kaja Mist Me Hydrating Face Mist

15-01-2021
Feel fresh
I jus bought this mist few days back.it’s very light on skin and gives me refresh feeling.I use it twice in a day and in love with its aroma.I will definitely recommend you will not regret.
15-01-2021
This product is best
I love kaja so much the products are so unique and the quality is amazing im love with the mast Would recommend to anyone who like to feel frece the face really worth it
08-01-2021
Smells delicious, nice glow
So the main thing about this is I love the smell. The pineapple scent is like a pina colada - amazing. it leaves a relaly nice finish and sheen on the skin that I adore (if you're into this). Often mists don't really do much for me other than the feeling and probably placebo effect but this one is actually great. Also Kaja products have such cute and fun packaging.
12-12-2020
Loved it
Great especially for a busy working mom like me who doesn't get much time to have a beauty routine. My skin drinks this stuff. One spritz is all that it takes to prevent dry uncomfortable skin.
12-12-2020
Good
Good mist to put in face give it freshness and glow highly recommended I love Jana products
11-11-2020
Love it!!
I love kaja so much the products are so unique and the quality is amazing but I’m in love with the mist! I would recommend to anyone who like to feel fresh the face really worth it
06-11-2020
Nice to try
I tried their sample , not thay bad . I love to try new products. It gives nice hydration too.
06-11-2020
Grea
I love this product and it’s very cheap to buy and it’s very good on hair
05-11-2020
Super hydrating
Love this mist, I have super dry skin and before doing my daily skin routine I spray this mist on to get better absorbsion of products used twice daily. Also great for an instant refresher!!! Buy buy and I'll buy again!!
28-10-2020
Skin heaven
Love this product so much it made my skin feel soft and I would buy it again it’s a great price point and worth it
20-10-2020
Refreshing
I really like this product because it made my face feel refreshed and I love the fact that it will help keep my skin healthy
15-10-2020
So refrshing
I love this mist so so so much! It is super refreshing and energizing. Perfect for my dry skin!!!
06-10-2020
Favourite face mist
I haven’t come across many face mist, that do the job of locking my makeup in and refreshing my face. However this is a two in one. I love how my face look after a spray this on.
03-10-2020
Good hydrating spray
Smells great, leaves skin hydrated, and gives skin a natural glow.
19-09-2020