4 5 0 65 65 With tasty ingredients plus oat fibre, this cereal is a good and good-for-you combination.
Kashi Blueberry Oat Clusters & Flakes cereal

07-08-2018
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this. I would recommend this to others.
05-05-2014
Tastes synthetic and much too sweet. Not great.
25-04-2014
love Kashi and this new cereal was great tasting.
07-04-2014
I love blueberry anything and this one is at the top of my list!
07-04-2014
I received a coupon for this cereal, hoping it wasn`t one of those cardboard tasting ones and I wasn`t disappointed it was awesome! loved it and will definitely buy again!
17-03-2014
Toujours des bons produits Kashi, cette sorte de céréales n`y fait pas exception ; Délicieux !
12-03-2014
J`ai adorer et en plus bon pour la santee quoi demander de plus
01-03-2014
Vraiment très bon, j`adore cette marque.
19-02-2014
i just got two free boxes of this cereal the other day. it is not bad, it tastes ok. i am a really, really picky eater when it comes to cereal. i think it is wayyyyyyy to over priced with out coupons, it $5.29 in stores for a small box! and its hard to ever find this stuff on sale. i do not really recommend it.
12-02-2014
Tastes so good with my morning milk and great addition to yogurts and ice cream. Kashi has many coupons to save on this product
11-02-2014
Vraiment très bon et nourrissant,Pas trop sucré pour le matin
06-02-2014
All Kashi Products are very good/healthy. This cereal is excellent. The blueberries give a big burst of flavor. You need coupons to purchase Kashi as they are on the side of expensive.
29-01-2014
Kashi cereals are great for anyone on a protein diet, great flavour and healthy.
22-01-2014
I received a free coupon recently for this. I was scared to try as I don`t normally like fiber cereals or there taste. I actually loved it! Love the blueberry in it as well.
22-01-2014
Very lucky to try this for free. I love blueberries very much, so this was a great mix for me. I liked the texture and the taste was good.