3.8 5 0 529 529 Kashi joi bars broke from the norm by offering unique ingredient combinations, robust textures, and surprising flavour twists.
Kashi Joi Bars

13-10-2020
great healthy snack
great combination of chocolate and nuts as a to-go snack.
26-08-2020
A good balance of flavors
This was just okay. It is a great balance of flavors and textures, but I just wasn't a big fan of the chocolate. I do really like the different textures and appreciate the flavors, but it just wasn't for me.
19-08-2020
Awesome product
The bar is really worth of money it has unique flavors and very yummy and delicious and it is in affordable price
01-06-2020
Worth The Money
I find their bars stay with me. They also give me the extra energy I sometimes I need. My favourite one is Pistachio, Fig and Lemon.
23-04-2020
Good product
Tasty and delicious.. it took away the hunger .. I'd recommend this
11-02-2020
top knock
I have several flavors very good. I would Recommend this product
22-01-2020
Kashi Joi Bars
Amazing!! I tried the Cashew butter with Banana Nut and dark chocolate and WOW!! They are Non-GMO and organic. Fill of protein and fibre. They're soft and chewy and not too hard that you break a tooth! I will repurchase the other flavours to try.
08-01-2020
This is So good
I had a free coupon from save.ca and tried this product. OMG this is sooooo good! I actually preferred it than the Kind bar which is normally my go to. So yummy and a great healthier alternative to a chocolate bar. So much more satisfying.
05-12-2019
So delicious!
This bar is sooo good. It is guilt free yet delicious. The nice combination of flavours made my afternoon snack very pleasant. It has a nice crunch but is also slightly chewy. Totally recommend
01-11-2019
good snack
These nut bars are pretty good. They have lots of texture and I don't find them to be too sweet like other bars can be. Great on the go!
22-09-2019
Great snack
I love all the flavor options available with these bars. They make a great convenient snack and pack a nutritional punch as well. I found the crunchiness satisfying and they were not too sweet either.
13-09-2019
Very tasty
Kashi products never disappoint and joi bars are no exception. They hit all the notes, nutty, chewy, crunchy, filling and delicious! I had coupons so I bought double!
09-09-2019
JOi bars
love the different flavours of these bars, just recently tried the pistachio fig and lemon bar , and think it would have been better without the lemon. love all the other flavours I have tried and will purchase again!
07-09-2019
Was quite good
Tried the Pistachio Fig Lemon and really liked them. Filling and liked that didn't taste super sweet or salty.
05-09-2019
J'adore cette marque
On les trouve facilement chez costco Et c'est simplement délicieux, en plus d'être un bon choix santé. C'est ma découverte de l'année. Je déjeune presque toujours en voiture. Une barre Kashi aux fruits, noix et/ou chocolat noir plus une banane sans oublié un café ( ben oui, je suis pas parfaite hihihi!) et ma journée est bien commencée !