3.8 5 0 531 531 Kashi joi bars broke from the norm by offering unique ingredient combinations, robust textures, and surprising flavour twists.

22-09-2019
Great snack
I love all the flavor options available with these bars. They make a great convenient snack and pack a nutritional punch as well. I found the crunchiness satisfying and they were not too sweet either.
13-09-2019
Very tasty
Kashi products never disappoint and joi bars are no exception. They hit all the notes, nutty, chewy, crunchy, filling and delicious! I had coupons so I bought double!
09-09-2019
JOi bars
love the different flavours of these bars, just recently tried the pistachio fig and lemon bar , and think it would have been better without the lemon. love all the other flavours I have tried and will purchase again!
07-09-2019
Was quite good
Tried the Pistachio Fig Lemon and really liked them. Filling and liked that didn't taste super sweet or salty.
05-09-2019
J'adore cette marque
On les trouve facilement chez costco Et c'est simplement délicieux, en plus d'être un bon choix santé. C'est ma découverte de l'année. Je déjeune presque toujours en voiture. Une barre Kashi aux fruits, noix et/ou chocolat noir plus une banane sans oublié un café ( ben oui, je suis pas parfaite hihihi!) et ma journée est bien commencée !
An Amazing Bar
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. I always get the Rasberry Dark Chocolate one. It's great for anyone who is trying to get a good punch of nutrition with great taste. Not for anyone who likes a lot of additives. It's a not-too-sweet, but sweet enough taste. Great to share with the kids for desert with a glass of milk. Definitely recomend it!
Just ok
I thought this bar was just okay. I received a sample in store and I felt it was a little on the dry side. The flavour was good. Perhaps I have to give it another try before I totally pass on this bar.
04-09-2019
Rich flavors packed into one bar
I loved how the dark chocolate, raspberry and hazelnuts enhance the flavor of this snack bar. These ingredients definitely make having this snack bar a decadent experience, even when on the go!
03-09-2019
Love all Flavours of Kashi joi
Peanut is probably my least favourite but is still pretty good. My only complaint with this product is it’s price point. I rarely Get to have this product unless it is on a really good sale.
14-08-2019
Sweet without being too sweet!
This is the perfect grab and go snack. I feel good feeding these to my family with their whole foods ingredients list. Lots of flavour choices to choose from:).
06-08-2019
Tastes really good!
This is a great granola bar to eat as a mid afternoon snack. The raspberry pairs very well with the dark chocolate and the hazelnut gives it a good crunch. This granola gives me the energy to get me to the end of the day.
21-07-2019
Another must try if you see it in the grocery store. The flavours are great! Only thing i disliked was the dryness. But if you have a bottle of water available youre golden for this yummy snack.
24-05-2019
yummyh
yummy and i dont like dark chocolate i usually only eat things without dark
16-05-2019
Kashi Joi raspberry nut bar
Good taste, somewhat tart. Would have preferred milk chocolate rather than dark.
13-05-2019
Pretty good
Flavour was pretty good, I think the one I had was a bit stale but I still enjoyed it. Looking forward to giving it another try