3.8 5 0 548 548 Kashi joi bars broke from the norm by offering unique ingredient combinations, robust textures, and surprising flavour twists.
Kashi Joi Bars

10-02-2021
Liked it!
I enjoyed the taste of this product but do find it difficult when it comes to chewing the ingredients are to big for my liking due to cutting the inner top 🔝 of my pallet therefore I like it but at not in this form would I buy it if pieces were smaller you betcha
07-02-2021
I am a snack bar junkie and....
I loved these. Soft, chewy and delicious. I recently heard that this product has been discontinued, which is unfortunate as it is the only Kashi bar that I actually like. The rest of the Kashi bars tend to be too crunchy and dry for my liking.
04-02-2021
Very natural but not fabulous
I tried these snacks and while they have good ingredients I didn't love them. They're ok.
04-02-2021
Let's go nuts
I like these bars as they are "nut-forward". The only thing is that they tend to not hold up well (can break apart) easy. No matter, it all tastes the same in the end.
29-01-2021
Easy convenient snack
I love how easy and convenient these snack bars are to take on the go. I really liked the bars nutty and chocolate flavours but wasn’t the biggest fan of the raspberry. Everything else was perfect. Great texture.
27-01-2021
healthy and tasty
starting from the cover I was sold, only healthy ingredients and when I taste it I wasn't disappointed, the healthy ingredients in the pictures are all in the taste with that chocolate addition , amazing ! and no much gilt :)
10-12-2020
A super healthier snack option. Not too sweet with lots of nuts. It makes me feel good when I eat one. The only drawback is that it is more expensive. Yes, I would recommend this!
13-10-2020
great healthy snack
great combination of chocolate and nuts as a to-go snack.
26-08-2020
A good balance of flavors
This was just okay. It is a great balance of flavors and textures, but I just wasn't a big fan of the chocolate. I do really like the different textures and appreciate the flavors, but it just wasn't for me.
19-08-2020
Awesome product
The bar is really worth of money it has unique flavors and very yummy and delicious and it is in affordable price
01-06-2020
Worth The Money
I find their bars stay with me. They also give me the extra energy I sometimes I need. My favourite one is Pistachio, Fig and Lemon.
23-04-2020
Good product
Tasty and delicious.. it took away the hunger .. I'd recommend this
11-02-2020
top knock
I have several flavors very good. I would Recommend this product
22-01-2020
Kashi Joi Bars
Amazing!! I tried the Cashew butter with Banana Nut and dark chocolate and WOW!! They are Non-GMO and organic. Fill of protein and fibre. They're soft and chewy and not too hard that you break a tooth! I will repurchase the other flavours to try.
08-01-2020
This is So good
I had a free coupon from save.ca and tried this product. OMG this is sooooo good! I actually preferred it than the Kind bar which is normally my go to. So yummy and a great healthier alternative to a chocolate bar. So much more satisfying.