3.8 5 0 536 536 Kashi joi bars broke from the norm by offering unique ingredient combinations, robust textures, and surprising flavour twists.
Kashi Joi Bars

11-02-2020
top knock
I have several flavors very good. I would Recommend this product
22-01-2020
Kashi Joi Bars
Amazing!! I tried the Cashew butter with Banana Nut and dark chocolate and WOW!! They are Non-GMO and organic. Fill of protein and fibre. They're soft and chewy and not too hard that you break a tooth! I will repurchase the other flavours to try.
08-01-2020
This is So good
I had a free coupon from save.ca and tried this product. OMG this is sooooo good! I actually preferred it than the Kind bar which is normally my go to. So yummy and a great healthier alternative to a chocolate bar. So much more satisfying.
05-12-2019
So delicious!
This bar is sooo good. It is guilt free yet delicious. The nice combination of flavours made my afternoon snack very pleasant. It has a nice crunch but is also slightly chewy. Totally recommend
01-11-2019
good snack
These nut bars are pretty good. They have lots of texture and I don't find them to be too sweet like other bars can be. Great on the go!
22-09-2019
Great snack
I love all the flavor options available with these bars. They make a great convenient snack and pack a nutritional punch as well. I found the crunchiness satisfying and they were not too sweet either.
13-09-2019
Very tasty
Kashi products never disappoint and joi bars are no exception. They hit all the notes, nutty, chewy, crunchy, filling and delicious! I had coupons so I bought double!
09-09-2019
JOi bars
love the different flavours of these bars, just recently tried the pistachio fig and lemon bar , and think it would have been better without the lemon. love all the other flavours I have tried and will purchase again!
07-09-2019
Was quite good
Tried the Pistachio Fig Lemon and really liked them. Filling and liked that didn't taste super sweet or salty.
05-09-2019
J'adore cette marque
On les trouve facilement chez costco Et c'est simplement délicieux, en plus d'être un bon choix santé. C'est ma découverte de l'année. Je déjeune presque toujours en voiture. Une barre Kashi aux fruits, noix et/ou chocolat noir plus une banane sans oublié un café ( ben oui, je suis pas parfaite hihihi!) et ma journée est bien commencée !
An Amazing Bar
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. I always get the Rasberry Dark Chocolate one. It's great for anyone who is trying to get a good punch of nutrition with great taste. Not for anyone who likes a lot of additives. It's a not-too-sweet, but sweet enough taste. Great to share with the kids for desert with a glass of milk. Definitely recomend it!
Just ok
I thought this bar was just okay. I received a sample in store and I felt it was a little on the dry side. The flavour was good. Perhaps I have to give it another try before I totally pass on this bar.
04-09-2019
Rich flavors packed into one bar
I loved how the dark chocolate, raspberry and hazelnuts enhance the flavor of this snack bar. These ingredients definitely make having this snack bar a decadent experience, even when on the go!
03-09-2019
Love all Flavours of Kashi joi
Peanut is probably my least favourite but is still pretty good. My only complaint with this product is it’s price point. I rarely Get to have this product unless it is on a really good sale.
14-08-2019
Sweet without being too sweet!
This is the perfect grab and go snack. I feel good feeding these to my family with their whole foods ingredients list. Lots of flavour choices to choose from:).