3.8 5 0 531 531 Kashi joi bars broke from the norm by offering unique ingredient combinations, robust textures, and surprising flavour twists.

24-04-2019
Husband loves them!
My husband loves these granola bars. He says they are a perfect snack and not a chocolate bar like some of the other granola bars out there. He loves the amount of nuts in them as well!
24-03-2019
Kashi Joi bars are my favourite
I absolutely love Kashi Joi bars. They are delicious and hunger satisfying. They come in so many different flavours with nits, grains, berries and sometime chocolate. I love their flavours.
21-03-2019
Approuvées par ma fille
Il est souvent difficile de trouver des barres tendres qui soient à la fois nutritives et sans lactose. Celles-ci passent le test, et ma fille les aiment beaucoup!
20-03-2019
I thought I'd hate it!
Now I'm not a fan of nuts at all, other than almonds. So when my boyfriend wanted to try them, I picked up a few which lead to me trying one. I was surprised! While a little too nutty for me it was absolutely delicious!
13-03-2019
This is so yummy and full of dried fruits not just peanuts in the name of dry fruits. My family likes to munch on it . Its our go to snack specially when we are out .
13-03-2019
Figs & Pistachio
I received this bar as a free sample to try. I really enjoyed the blended mix of flavors of figs and pistachios. They tasted like more of a treat than a healthy snack to fill a gap. I buy them when they go on sale to keep on hand for an afternoon treat.
12-03-2019
Too sugary
I wanted to love these but they're very sugary and are basically a chocolate bar.
10-03-2019
Delicious! I have tried a few flavours but the "Fig, Lemon and Pistachio" is by far the best! The sugar content isn't very high and the whole nuts and chewiness is to die for! I have found a new favorite snack bar!
Good to go
Got a sample from Samplicious in the mail, the lime flavour is good. Bought it and love it, $1coupons available to get at $0.50 ea. Good buy!
10-03-2019
j'aime plus ou moins ce produit,le gout est ok ,il rassasie mais il manque queques chose. peut-être bon pour les sportifs ou les granola mais juste pour une collation c'est juste ok,surtout pour les enfant c'est normal
09-03-2019
C'est bon
C'est un bon produit, mais pas plus. J'en achèterai pour me dépanner.
tasty
Very tasty and alot of goodies in them i tried the blueberry also so yummy
07-03-2019
Good
I got it as a sample it was good. Healthy and tasty.
07-03-2019
It's good but not filling
I like these bars but they are not as filling as other bars. I know they have less "junk" in them but it is almost a waste of calories to eat them between meals. If I can't rely on it to get me over the morning hump between breakfast and lunch, I will chose a piece of fruit or veggies to fill the void instead of this bar.
Meh
Doesn’t feel healthy. I mine as well buy a chocolate bar.