3.8 5 0 525 525 Kashi joi bars broke from the norm by offering unique ingredient combinations, robust textures, and surprising flavour twists.
Kashi Joi Bars

14-08-2019
Sweet without being too sweet!
This is the perfect grab and go snack. I feel good feeding these to my family with their whole foods ingredients list. Lots of flavour choices to choose from:).
06-08-2019
Tastes really good!
This is a great granola bar to eat as a mid afternoon snack. The raspberry pairs very well with the dark chocolate and the hazelnut gives it a good crunch. This granola gives me the energy to get me to the end of the day.
21-07-2019
Another must try if you see it in the grocery store. The flavours are great! Only thing i disliked was the dryness. But if you have a bottle of water available youre golden for this yummy snack.
24-05-2019
yummyh
yummy and i dont like dark chocolate i usually only eat things without dark
16-05-2019
Kashi Joi raspberry nut bar
Good taste, somewhat tart. Would have preferred milk chocolate rather than dark.
13-05-2019
Pretty good
Flavour was pretty good, I think the one I had was a bit stale but I still enjoyed it. Looking forward to giving it another try
24-04-2019
Husband loves them!
My husband loves these granola bars. He says they are a perfect snack and not a chocolate bar like some of the other granola bars out there. He loves the amount of nuts in them as well!
24-03-2019
Kashi Joi bars are my favourite
I absolutely love Kashi Joi bars. They are delicious and hunger satisfying. They come in so many different flavours with nits, grains, berries and sometime chocolate. I love their flavours.
21-03-2019
Approuvées par ma fille
Il est souvent difficile de trouver des barres tendres qui soient à la fois nutritives et sans lactose. Celles-ci passent le test, et ma fille les aiment beaucoup!
20-03-2019
I thought I'd hate it!
Now I'm not a fan of nuts at all, other than almonds. So when my boyfriend wanted to try them, I picked up a few which lead to me trying one. I was surprised! While a little too nutty for me it was absolutely delicious!
13-03-2019
This is so yummy and full of dried fruits not just peanuts in the name of dry fruits. My family likes to munch on it . Its our go to snack specially when we are out .
13-03-2019
Figs & Pistachio
I received this bar as a free sample to try. I really enjoyed the blended mix of flavors of figs and pistachios. They tasted like more of a treat than a healthy snack to fill a gap. I buy them when they go on sale to keep on hand for an afternoon treat.
12-03-2019
Too sugary
I wanted to love these but they're very sugary and are basically a chocolate bar.
10-03-2019
Delicious! I have tried a few flavours but the "Fig, Lemon and Pistachio" is by far the best! The sugar content isn't very high and the whole nuts and chewiness is to die for! I have found a new favorite snack bar!
10-03-2019
Good to go
Got a sample from Samplicious in the mail, the lime flavour is good. Bought it and love it, $1coupons available to get at $0.50 ea. Good buy!