3.8 5 0 526 526 Kashi joi bars broke from the norm by offering unique ingredient combinations, robust textures, and surprising flavour twists.
Kashi Joi Bars

10-03-2019
Good to go
Got a sample from Samplicious in the mail, the lime flavour is good. Bought it and love it, $1coupons available to get at $0.50 ea. Good buy!
10-03-2019
j'aime plus ou moins ce produit,le gout est ok ,il rassasie mais il manque queques chose. peut-être bon pour les sportifs ou les granola mais juste pour une collation c'est juste ok,surtout pour les enfant c'est normal
09-03-2019
C'est bon
C'est un bon produit, mais pas plus. J'en achèterai pour me dépanner.
tasty
Very tasty and alot of goodies in them i tried the blueberry also so yummy
07-03-2019
Good
I got it as a sample it was good. Healthy and tasty.
07-03-2019
It's good but not filling
I like these bars but they are not as filling as other bars. I know they have less "junk" in them but it is almost a waste of calories to eat them between meals. If I can't rely on it to get me over the morning hump between breakfast and lunch, I will chose a piece of fruit or veggies to fill the void instead of this bar.
Meh
Doesn’t feel healthy. I mine as well buy a chocolate bar.
07-03-2019
didnt love it the first try but....
Definitely so happy i was able to try a sample of this bar. I didnt love it the first try, however i purchased it and love it since. Not to sweet and so nice and crunchy. Give it a try and you wont be disappointed, especially if you find a coupon to help with the price.
Pretty good
Normally I find Kashi bars to healthy tasting but I think this new line is really good
Tasty
Tasted great, clean ingredients. A bit sweeter than I had imagined.
Just Okay
The flavor of this Kashi bar is okay. I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Raspberry
Became a fan, they are a little on the expensive side but totally worth it. Love this hint of sweet with just the perfect amount of raspberry without the sourness, they taste great and are a perfect snack
Kashi Joi
Tried the Nut Bar - Pistachio Fig & Lemon - love the wholesome ingredients but a little bit sweet. I like a hint of lemon-ly taste.
Good snack bar
I have tried 2 bars. Kashi Joi raspberry, dark chocolate, hazelnut: not my favorite. I felt like I received an old bar. As it was forgotten on the shelf. Maybe just not a taste I would like... Kashi Joi energy bar, dark chocolate espresso nut: this one is just too god... I will, for sure, buy those one. I didnt felt hungry until a couple of hours later. Good product!!!
Good Flavour & Nice Snack
The taste of this granola bar was very good. The crunch of the salty nuts mixed in with the sweet taste from the cranberries and the chocolate made for a really good combination. It was also a very nice filling snack.