3.8 5 0 533 533 Kashi joi bars broke from the norm by offering unique ingredient combinations, robust textures, and surprising flavour twists.

Would not buy again
Did not enjoy the taste. I did find the amount of nuts to be exceptional though.
??????
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โ˜€โ˜€โ˜€โ˜€โ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’โ˜บ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–
Surprisingly Good.
I was sent this bar to test and was pleasantly surprised by it's contrasting tastes that fit together. The dark chocolate comes across very well with the other flavours. I will purchase these in the future.
Not the greatest
I wasnโ€™t a huge fan of this bar. It was very dry and hard to eat.. maybe mine was a bit old.
Yum!
These bars were good. The amount of raspberry was just right, and a nice contrast to the dark chocolate. Perfect for a snack on the go.
Very good
I found the Kashi Joi bar to taste good and has a nice texture. Also these bars are not dry like the other type of Kashi bars.
Excellent
This bar is delicious, not too sweet, lots of texture; would recommend for snacks and lunches.
Delicious ??
I tried these bars on a whim and absolutely loved them. Gave me the energy I needed to keep me going after the 3pm drag!
2019-01-17
Haven't tried them, but have heard others say they are good. Can't wait to try them.
2019-01-10
i would love try this product it looks absolutely healthy and yummy snack on the go!!!!
2018-11-27
Like to try it. Package is attractive. Kashi brand is very popular with many grocers.
2018-11-14
you arte not the only one had rebate could not find in a few stores had one free glad i did not buy any
2018-11-12
It is a nut bar "with" chocolate, not a chocolate bar!
2018-11-12
Dietery it look and more healthier like to try it, also to introduce it to south Africans
2018-11-10
Looks very yummy. yummy yummy. I love chocolate and I would like to try it.