3.8 5 0 531 531 Kashi joi bars broke from the norm by offering unique ingredient combinations, robust textures, and surprising flavour twists.

Not my type of bar
I tried two sample bars. Chocolate Banana Nut and pistachio gig and lemon bars I found the chocolate banana chalky and not a lot of flavour. I would not purchase this product. The pistachio lemon was very good. Lots of nuts, not too sweet and should like sesame seeds because they do get stuck in your teeth. I would definitely purchase this product.
Kashi Joy canneberge
I try this bar it was not my favorite was not sweet at all but I like this new combo canneberge and chocolate .Did I will buy in the future no really not my my kind of chocolate
Goût supérieur
J’ai reçu 2 barres à tester. La barres aux framboises, très bon goût d’aliments naturels. Ma préférée est celle aux noix, la barre énergisante... si je compare aux autres barres similaires sur le marché, elle est de qualité supérieure. Son goût est naturel, le format est parfait. J’en achèterai c’est certain!
Energy Bars
Received two bars. Raspberry Dark Chocolate and Dark Chocolate Espresso Nut as a trial offer. I preferred the Raspberry Bar. It was smaller and quite filling. I liked the taste of the Espresso Bar but at 55 grams, found it more than I needed as a snack. Both quite high in calories but I appreciated the relatively low sodium content of both.
Delicious and Nutrtious
Received 2 samples: 1) Nut bar raspberry, dark choc. and hazelnuts 2) Energy nut bar dark chocolate espresso nut. They both were very delicious. I preferred the raspberry because it was moister. It surely filled in the gap between meals.
Just Okay
Received 2 samples: 1) Nut bar raspberry, dark choc. and hazelnuts 2) Energy nut bar dark chocolate espresso nut. Both have very high calories. The 1st one had a strange taste/after taste - seemed dry, would need a beverage to help wash it down. The 2nd had a coffee taste, which I do not care for. I would not buy - just my taste!
Joi bars
Received 2 samples: 1) Nut bar rasberry, dark choc. and hazelnuts 2) Energy nut bar dark chocolate espresso nut. 1) Was expecting a lot from the first one as I love all the products in it. Yet I found it to be a little dry and did not taste the rasberry. Taste was ok but I would not buy the product. This one I give 3 * 2) Really did not like this one, more moist but too sweet and leaves an after taste after eating it. Would definitely never buy it. Also a lot of calories in this one. I give it 2 * Overall for the 2 products I gave 3 * but I would probably not buy either of them in the future.
15-02-2019
quality ingredients that taste great
Kashi Joi nut bar is a tasty snack filled with high quality ingredients. While not low in calories, it provides energy from nuts, chocolate and dried fruit to satisfy your hunger and provide a nice treat. It has nice texture as well as good flavour. I plan to keep some on hand to put in my backpack when I am going on a hike.
Tastes Good
Tastes Good, interesting consistency. Somewhat similar to Special K bar with fruit and nuts.
Pas à mon goût
J'ai essayé Kashi Joi Chocolat, banane et noix avec du beurre d'amande. J'ai vraiment pas aimé, un goût très amer et la texture n'est pas très agréable et aucun goût de banane. Désolé mais c'est vraiment pas mon premier choix
Surprisingly Filling
I received my Joi Dark Chocolate Espresso Nut sample in the mail and decided to wait until I was hungry to try it. After a long walk I had it as a snack and I was pleasantly surprised. It was not as bitter as I had anticipated and the chew made it last longer than your traditional granola bar. Great experience and would recommend to anyone to have on hand for the quick energy reload.
Great alternative
The protein bar (banana, peanut butter, chocolate...) texture is great when you compare to similar products like CliffBars... the only downside is the ''fake banana'' taste that I dislike. On the other side, the nut bar was delicious... HHHHUUUUUMMMMM :) This one is my favorite nut bar so far and I will definitely buy more for this summer hiking activities.
What you would expect.
Tasty but a bit high on the fat, but they are a nut bar after all. Surprisingly the sugar content isn't too high. The bar is good when hiking, skiing, travelling since you get a complete snack in a convenient bar.
yeak...
I tried chocolate banana nuts, which I found very hard, not very good taste, and even a little stone or nut shell in it... and the pistach fig lemon that tasts a little bit like dark chocolate, not good at all...
Pleasantly Surprised
This product arrived today and I opened it immediately as I was looking for a snack. The flavor was pistachio fig & lemon which raised eyebrows in the combination of ingredients. It didn't last more than a couple of minutes. There was the perfect amount of citrus taste combined with just the right amount of sweetness. The figs offset the crunchy texture of the pistachios, resulting in it residing happily in my stomach in short order.