3.8 5 0 531 531 Kashi joi bars broke from the norm by offering unique ingredient combinations, robust textures, and surprising flavour twists.

09-02-2019
Healthy!
I am a fan of these kinds of nutritional bars. This one is absolutely natural and combination of all the ingredients is amazing making it not too sweet. I love the combination of dark chocolate, raspberry and hazelnuts. Like I mentioned its healthy it has fruit, nuts and dark chocolate that justifies my statement. Serves as a very good snack.
31-01-2019
So-So
I received the Kashi Joi Raspberry Dark Chocolate Hazelnut bar as a sample. It wasn't the best bar i've ever tasted. I found it VERY sweet (almost too much of a raspberry taste). While I am not picky at all, I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this.
30-01-2019
Goode
Received this as a sample, it was very good just not to may preference. I would prefer it to be a little bit more chocolaty
30-01-2019
Good!
Love these bars, thought they had a good mix of fruit and different nuts. They were perfect for a quick snack.
29-01-2019
Sweet but Good
I was pleasantly surprised by this bar. I thought it was going to be bland and hard, but it turned out to be the opposite. It's just sweet enough, chewy, and has really good flavor. These are a perfect snack after a workout, or a quick snack with lunch. Highly recommend!
29-01-2019
Very different bar
Received a free trial bar and purchased one after that. The bar was delicious and very different from any other bar. You could taste each of the ingredients like nuts and chocolate. Enjoyed these bars and will probably buy more.
28-01-2019
Save your money
I like to have an energy bar in my purse for those just in case times. Like when your doctor is running late, the traffic is bad because there was an accident etc. I liked all the nuts but there is a horrible fig taste that I just couldn't handle it. I wouldn't buy another one.
23-01-2019
Perfect if you like bird seed
I received the Kashi Joi Raspberry Dark Chocolate Hazelnut bar as a sample. I did not enjoy it one bit. I found that it was too seedy tasting and the raspberry seeds didn't help. I feel that there could be more chocolate and more of the sticky stuff that keeps it all together.
Great Bar
21-01-2019
Great taste...low fat....healthy ingredients makes it a good snack option
Average natural granola bar
I found this bar to have a weird texture and a bit dry for my taste. But I like the natural wholesome ingredients. Left me feeling full and content.
20-01-2019
So tasty
I really love this new protien bar! Its so sweet but very nutritional. I would like to try all of the other flavours.
tastes good, not for me
i got this bar to sample and i liked it. good texture, good flavour, however the dark chocolate was too bitter and this was not sweet enough. just personal preference.
Bluh
Tried it found the taste rather bitter needs a lighter chocolate
SO DELISHHHH!!
Ermygerd!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these bars. Honestly i wish they'd bring other stuff besides the bars. Let me know if there is other things that i don't know about and/or email when you're release a testing for a new prisuct! 5 ♡♡♡♡♡ = 5☆☆☆☆☆