3.8 5 0 525 525 Kashi joi bars broke from the norm by offering unique ingredient combinations, robust textures, and surprising flavour twists.
Kashi Joi Bars

15-02-2019
Pas à mon goût
J'ai essayé Kashi Joi Chocolat, banane et noix avec du beurre d'amande. J'ai vraiment pas aimé, un goût très amer et la texture n'est pas très agréable et aucun goût de banane. Désolé mais c'est vraiment pas mon premier choix
Surprisingly Filling
I received my Joi Dark Chocolate Espresso Nut sample in the mail and decided to wait until I was hungry to try it. After a long walk I had it as a snack and I was pleasantly surprised. It was not as bitter as I had anticipated and the chew made it last longer than your traditional granola bar. Great experience and would recommend to anyone to have on hand for the quick energy reload.
Great alternative
The protein bar (banana, peanut butter, chocolate...) texture is great when you compare to similar products like CliffBars... the only downside is the ''fake banana'' taste that I dislike. On the other side, the nut bar was delicious... HHHHUUUUUMMMMM :) This one is my favorite nut bar so far and I will definitely buy more for this summer hiking activities.
What you would expect.
Tasty but a bit high on the fat, but they are a nut bar after all. Surprisingly the sugar content isn't too high. The bar is good when hiking, skiing, travelling since you get a complete snack in a convenient bar.
yeak...
I tried chocolate banana nuts, which I found very hard, not very good taste, and even a little stone or nut shell in it... and the pistach fig lemon that tasts a little bit like dark chocolate, not good at all...
Pleasantly Surprised
This product arrived today and I opened it immediately as I was looking for a snack. The flavor was pistachio fig & lemon which raised eyebrows in the combination of ingredients. It didn't last more than a couple of minutes. There was the perfect amount of citrus taste combined with just the right amount of sweetness. The figs offset the crunchy texture of the pistachios, resulting in it residing happily in my stomach in short order.
09-02-2019
Healthy!
I am a fan of these kinds of nutritional bars. This one is absolutely natural and combination of all the ingredients is amazing making it not too sweet. I love the combination of dark chocolate, raspberry and hazelnuts. Like I mentioned its healthy it has fruit, nuts and dark chocolate that justifies my statement. Serves as a very good snack.
31-01-2019
So-So
I received the Kashi Joi Raspberry Dark Chocolate Hazelnut bar as a sample. It wasn't the best bar i've ever tasted. I found it VERY sweet (almost too much of a raspberry taste). While I am not picky at all, I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this.
30-01-2019
Goode
Received this as a sample, it was very good just not to may preference. I would prefer it to be a little bit more chocolaty
30-01-2019
Good!
Love these bars, thought they had a good mix of fruit and different nuts. They were perfect for a quick snack.
29-01-2019
Sweet but Good
I was pleasantly surprised by this bar. I thought it was going to be bland and hard, but it turned out to be the opposite. It's just sweet enough, chewy, and has really good flavor. These are a perfect snack after a workout, or a quick snack with lunch. Highly recommend!
29-01-2019
Very different bar
Received a free trial bar and purchased one after that. The bar was delicious and very different from any other bar. You could taste each of the ingredients like nuts and chocolate. Enjoyed these bars and will probably buy more.
28-01-2019
Save your money
I like to have an energy bar in my purse for those just in case times. Like when your doctor is running late, the traffic is bad because there was an accident etc. I liked all the nuts but there is a horrible fig taste that I just couldn't handle it. I wouldn't buy another one.
23-01-2019
Perfect if you like bird seed
I received the Kashi Joi Raspberry Dark Chocolate Hazelnut bar as a sample. I did not enjoy it one bit. I found that it was too seedy tasting and the raspberry seeds didn't help. I feel that there could be more chocolate and more of the sticky stuff that keeps it all together.
21-01-2019