2019-03-18
Great taste and great texture. A great little power snack.
2019-03-17
I liked the convenience of the bar, and the ingredients, but overall did not really enjoy the taste.
2019-03-16
Nice ingredients and a good mix of complimentary flavours in the mix
2019-03-15
The taste was very good, enjoyed it very much when I received my package it was broken and the chocolate had melted but I still ate it and enjoyed it.
2019-03-15
Kashi Joi Chocolate Banana Nut Energy Nut Bar is great for a snack at anytime of day, but especially if you ae in a rush in the morning. Gives you energy to start teh day and tastes devine
2019-03-14
This one wasn't my favorite. It left a bad after taste in my mouth.
2019-03-14
Delicious, filling on the go snack!! Kids and adults alike loved this one!
2019-03-14
Very tasty and filing, was very much enjoyed thank you
2019-03-14
This product simply delicious and not too sweet I really like it.
2019-03-13
I love eating banana and this is one for the books! I’m a fan of Nut bars and the combination is just perfect for me! Would highly recommend.
2019-03-13
I liked the taste, the smell and even the aftertaste of the energy bar. Will recommend and will buy for my family
2019-03-13
I had never had Kashi joi before, It had a great taste and great ingredients. Would highly recommend it.
2019-03-12
I liked the flavor pairing most of all. Chocolate and banana were sweet enough to satisfy a craving, but remain filled with healthy wholesome ingredients.
2019-03-12
While I appreciate the opportunity to try it, I did not enjoy this product. The texture was very dry and the flavour was not great.
2019-03-11
Surprisingly delicious. The texture worked well without the whey taste so many other protein bars contain. The flavour profile worked well with the chocolate and banana not being overpowering or fake tasting.