2019-03-11
it was a pretty good tasting and satisfying bar. I would buy it as I enjoyed it and felt satisfied after eating it.
2019-03-11
Very fulfilling and tasty energy bar. The combination of chocolate, banana nut with almond butter is craving-worthy. Recommend as a snack or meal replacement supplement.
2019-03-09
I really enjoy this bar, it kept me full for a long time
2019-03-09
The Akashi JOI Chocolate Banana Nut flavour did not seem artificial and it was chewy which I enjoy more than crunchy or a solid mass kind of bar. I would definitely recommend this bar to all of my friends.
2019-03-09
It was dry and had no flavor. Could not even taste banana.
2019-03-08
Nice tasting bar without a strong protein flavour. Good to keep at your desk or in your purse for a snack.
2019-03-08
I eat a lot of energy/protein bars. I like the unique flavours offered by the Kashi Joi brand. I find the bars filling.
2019-03-07
Great tasting flavour and texture. It is firm but not hard to bite into. Low amounts of sugar and high in protein. Great choice for snacks!
2019-03-07
I really enjoyed the Kashi JOI - Chocolate Banana Nut energy bar. The flavour and texture are really great and I will definitely be recommending these bars to my friends and family.
2019-03-07
I love this tasty, nutritious, convenient energy snack.
2019-03-07
Did not consider this as something I would buy in the future - taste and texture did not meet what I thought the packing would provide
2019-03-07
yummy very good bar lots of stuff in it i likely a lot
2019-03-07
Overall is a very tasty bar that also appears to be very healthy. Highly recommended as an energy bar.
2019-03-07
Kashi JOI – Chocolate Banana Nut - Energy Nut Bar tastes great and is very fulling
2019-03-07
Kashi JOI Chocolate Banana Nut Energy Nut Bar tastes delicious and is filling enough to replace a meal for me. The bonus is that it is gluten-free and non-GMO.