2019-03-07
It is a good snack if you are on the go. Wery tasty.
2019-03-07
I liked Kashi JOI-Chocolate Banana Nut bar. It has a good taste and provided me with the protein that I was looking for.
2019-03-07
The bar is tasty and didn't feel or have that overwhelming taste that other bars have.
2019-03-07
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
2019-03-06
Simplest way to describe the taste is a mix of dark chocolate and banana, in a paste-like bar
2019-03-06
It had good flavour and a good texture. I enjoyed how it tasted.
2019-03-06
The Kashi JOI – Chocolate Banana Nut - Energy Nut Bar is Gluten-Free, Non GMO and is made in Canada! The ingredients are great and it has the making of a great product. I, however, did not enjoy the taste of the product. It was a little chalky and had an unpleasant aftertaste. Great idea, just a little short on the taste side.
2019-03-06
It was tasty and delicious and I would definitely recommend it
2019-03-06
I loved the taste and energy from this bar! Being gluten free was a big plus too. It was a sweet treat, that gave me the energy to power though a conference afternoon :)
2019-03-06
I received a bar free for review. It was great tasting and wasn’t to dry as I find some energy bars to be. It was a little sweeter than I typically like but the banana flavour really won me over. I will be purchasing these bars again for myself and my family.
2019-03-06
Chocolate banana flavour is interesting and delicious. Great new attempt. Better than traditional flavour
2019-03-06
Really great flavor combination. You will fall in love with the first bite 😉😉
2019-03-06
This bar was dry with a powdery taste. It was quite bland with slight undertones of ripe banana. Overall it was quite disappointing and the texture was much more firm than desired. When I finished the bar I found myself searching for something to drink. The one positive thing I will say is that it did fill me up.
2019-03-06
Made in Canada & organic and lots of nuts in the bar
2019-03-06
I got to try a Kashi JOI – Chocolate Banana Nut - Energy Nut Bar through the Home Tester Club. I liked the healthy ingredients that gave me energy for the day. The taste for me was okay but not amazing. I will probably stick to buying the regular Kashi granola bars.