4.3 5 0 74 74 Quinoa multigrain flakes and raisins.
Kashi Organic Promise Cereal

28-10-2018
Kashi
Great flavour and healthy too. Makes for a quick, wholesome breakfast (or snack). Price is a bit too much for my liking though.
07-08-2018
This is a delightful cereal to have for breakfast. This is good for my health.
18-05-2018
Delicious and light yet fills you right up. Great dry as well.
13-01-2017
I must admit I like all Kashi cereals, bars and crackers that I have purchased over the year. Kashi was very generous with coupons when they began showing up in general grocery store. So I tried most of their products. the Mulitgrain Flakes & Raisins is awesome. I could eat it for lunch and supper. Maybe once or twice when time was at the essence. I will rate it 4.9 stars, because every product can have room, in this case , a little room for improvement. Try it you will like it!
17-06-2016
Kashi products are always good and this one was no disappointment. Tastes great, quick and convenient / easy to carry around so not just for breakfast - a good mid day "pick me upper" The price was reasonable and I will be buying it more often. I am thinking camping, hiking and canoeing...
13-04-2016
My son loves this and I feel good about giving it to him.
13-04-2016
This is a good cereal. I like that it is organic and made with non-gmo ingredients and quinoa is a great, healthy addition to a cereal. The raisins and cinnamon make it taste sweet, but not sugary.
31-03-2016
This is so good that it's a shame that we can't eat the box as well! i'm not kidding!
27-03-2016
It is a wholesome and healthy cereal. It tastes great and does not disappoint.
09-03-2016
This is a really good 'natural' cereal. There is no discernable artificial taste or preservative smell. In addition it's very very good tasting. I love the stuff !
08-03-2016
I have tried and continue to buy Kashi Organic promise cereal. It stays crunchy and has a great flavor that doesnt go soggy.
08-03-2016
I REALLY LOVE THIS KASHI CEREAL, IT'S LIKE RAISIN BRAN, BUT BETTER ! I HIGHLY RECOMEND.
07-03-2016
J'aime se produit, il savoureux, il ne goute pas l'artificiel et les additifs. Il est aussi très nourrissant, idéale pour les déjeuners, mais aussi les collations de randonnée.
06-03-2016
I enjoy this cereal very much so.I enjoy Simply Maise, it's not overly sugar-y, is organic and contains nothing that makes me think I could be eating anything other a healthy breakfast.
06-03-2016
I love Kashi, their products are great tasting and healthier and help me stay satisfied longer than other brands.I love it with yogurt also. I fell its very healthy to eat.