4.8 5 0 155 155 50% less fat per serving than the leading granola
Kellogg`s® Special K® low fat Granola

09-02-2020
Miam
Non seulement je les mangent en cereal avec du yogourt ou lait mais en plus en collation sans rien comme des chips
21-01-2020
Great topping for yogurt!
I really enjoy the texture of this granola, just the right amount of crunch without it being too hard. I use it on top of yogurt, but it is also good with milk. The sweetness is just right, feels like a treat without being overwhelmingly sugary.
05-11-2019
Bonne céréale
Je eu le plaisir d’essayer ses céréales et je l’ai ai adoré. Le gout et la texture sont parfaits. Ses céréales s’accompagne bien aves des petits fruits frais et du yogourt. Je recommande ce produit.
03-10-2019
I love this cereals
Note that I am not a cereal lover. but now I am really delighted with this delicious nutritious cereal and with ingredients that I love, I think this will be my choice from now on, good price size and quality is unsurpassed and keeps you satiated for longer
29-10-2018
yummy with yogurt
I really enjoyed this granola. It has a great texture and taste. Also, taste great in a yogurt parfait.
05-11-2014
I didn't like this product, sorry! Too sweet. I prefer a more tradition granola.
05-11-2014
I eat this multiple times per week with strawberries and yogurt - it's my go to lunch and I love it!
05-10-2014
Absolutely excellent granola flavor and crunch. It goes on sale often and I mix it with other cereals. I also grab a handful as a snack because it's so good.
13-09-2014
This is my daughters favorite treat when mixed with yogurt and even for lunch some days (when she mixes them together herself).
11-09-2014
Great additive when esting yogurt. Love it eat it daily
03-09-2014
Makes for a great breakfast that is filling and is great as a snack with fruit and yogurt.
29-08-2014
This is a great granola for mixing with yogurt or with milk. Some are overly sweet but not this one. My family loves to mix it with yogurt for a healthy snack.
08-07-2014
Great tasting, crunchy cereal Not on sale very often though.
17-06-2014
My husband bought this cereal because granola cereals are his favourite. He didn't like the texture of the cereal and said that it didn't taste as good as regular granola.
06-06-2014
Je l'aime bien. Je me fait des sorbet avec yogourt et fruits et je couvre le dessus avec Special K.