4.4 5 0 123 123 Delicious and portable Honey Nut Flavour Breakfast Bars have 24% of your daily value of fiber so you can get up and go.
Kellogg's All-Bran Honey Nut Breakfast Bars

29-10-2020
Tasty quick snack
All Bran bars are a great snack packed full of fiber. I enjoy them as an afternoon snack at the office. They are just enough to keep me going between lunch and dinner bv and they are full of sugar like most snack bars
19-08-2020
This is a honey nut bar eat it in breakfast and delicious breakfast
15-06-2020
Perfect for busy mornings
I love Kellog's products, be it corn flakes or any other cereal, Kellog's is always my first choice. Being super busy in mornings, I had to skip my breakfast very frequently. Thanks to these bars, I am having healthy to go breakfast daily and on top of it, it tastes good. Loving it. Added to my weekly shopping list already :)
14-06-2019
Kellogg’s All Bran Honey Nut Breakfast Bars
Very tasty and extra easy for a healthy snack on the go. The Fibre aspect is an added bonus because it really is delicious
05-06-2019
Awesome
Definitely love these breakfast bars for myself as well as my kids. They provide an easy on the go morning snack, and have a great taste that is kid approved in this household.
28-03-2019
Yumm
Love these, they’re simple and quick when on the go and taste fantastic, love the crunch!
07-02-2019
Très bon
Joindre l'utile à l'agréable est l'expression parfaite pour ce produit.
03-11-2018
Breakfast at the office
I actually enjoyed one of these today at work. When I am short on time, these are handy, filling, and have the fibre I am looking for.
19-08-2018
All Bran has always been a perfect breakfast cereal but the breakfast bars are a lot more convenient and they taste so good
08-06-2018
All Bran fibre on the go with great flavour and a satisfying texture. Although they are a breakfast bar I love them on the go and as an easy treat to toss in my purse when travelling. It prevents me from eating fast food and keeps things regular in the process.
04-06-2018
Good for fibre as per nutrition label. I did not care for the flavor very much. A bit too crunchy for me. I would not buy these again.
03-06-2018
I did not find them that great to eat. They are hard to chew on, taste like sweet cardboard. You may like them, but I did not.
08-05-2018
I love this product i can grab them in the morning going out the door and eat one on the way to work
08-05-2018
This breakfast bar is simple and easy to travel with on busy mornings. Perfect !
11-04-2018
Love these bars for breakfast or a snack. They are so tastey.