4.4 5 0 120 120 Delicious and portable Honey Nut Flavour Breakfast Bars have 24% of your daily value of fiber so you can get up and go.
Kellogg's All-Bran Honey Nut Breakfast Bars

08-03-2018
Light, flaky and delicious. Small serving though so eat in addition to something else. Great taste though, worth trying!
04-03-2018
i have tired and liked it. Tastes good and makes a great snack for school and work. It's not overly sweet which I like and goes well with morning coffee too
01-03-2018
These All Bran bars are amazing ! Not only do they taste great but they have you that little kick of fiber u may need. The Honey nut flavor is a favorite of mine .
26-02-2018
Wow!! This is an amazing product!! From the moment I stared using this I don't want to use any other porridge anymore!
06-02-2018
I have tried theses I'm bad for not eating breakfast but these are really nice on the go
03-02-2018
Love the Kellogg's All Bran Breakfast bars. I can eat them on the go and anywhere.
30-01-2018
Great for when your on the go, they also taste good.
27-01-2018
Tried these and loved them.These are tasty and have a nice crunch to them and are quick and easy for on the go when you want something that's good for you and easily accessible.
27-01-2018
Great taste, dry as dust. Sorry, not a fan. I just found it was too dry to eat. Maybe if you threw it in a bowl of milk, lol.
27-01-2018
I feel this product was way to crunchy. It taste quite bland and on the expensive side. This is not a snack I would recommend. I didn't taste the honey and wasn't really nutty.
26-01-2018
Tasted ok. My husband likes these more than I do. Too hard for me.
18-01-2018
Love them, find them very satisfying. Great for on the go.
13-01-2018
Once I got past the texture which was some where between sand paper and cardboard the taste was not too bad. It was not my favorite. I did try it more than once and my opinion was the same. I won't buy the product again.
12-01-2018
These bars are great for on the go and when you have to head out the door without the time for a great big breakfast. Super choice for an afternoon snack and my 3 year old loves that they're honey flavoured. they look as though they might be dry but they aren't. Each package is able to be broken into 4 pieces so its great for portioning as well.
11-01-2018
Kellogg''s All Bran Honey Nut Breakfast Bar is great as part of a breakfast, along with some fresh fruit and a bowl of yogurt. Also a favourite as a mid game snack on the golf course, again with some fruit, nuts, and a few veggie sticks.