4.4 5 0 166 166 Delicious and portable Honey Nut Flavour Breakfast Bars have 24% of your daily value of fiber so you can get up and go.
Kellogg's All-Bran Honey Nut Breakfast Bars

10-01-2018
I like that these bars are individually wrapped so that you can take them on the go and they are fairly hardy and stand up to being jostled in my purse. They have a nice crunchy texture and are satisfying, however I personally found them to be far too sweet.
10-01-2018
these are great for the mornings that i do not have time for a meal but i still need something to level out my low blood sugar
09-01-2018
These are delicious & nutritious & full of fiber. They can be the best part of a nice quick breakfast!
09-01-2018
To me this bar is awesome easy to carry in you purse quick snack even my grandchildren like over all it’s just great
08-01-2018
My friend gave me during our break and I can say it’s good and tasty. I’m planning to buy for myself
06-01-2018
Love this product. So good tasting and good for you too. What a great product.
06-01-2018
I love these Honey Nut breakfast bars. Great for the mornings that I'm on the run. Also have enjoyed with my afternoon tea or coffee as a break snack
05-01-2018
All Bran health bars are my best buddies. The packaging looks super appealing and makes me want to buy the product. This is a wonderful snack to have any time. Excellent source of fiber, it makes you forget your hunger is minutes.
05-01-2018
J'ai adoré le goût, très nourrissant et aussi bonne collation que les enfants ont aimé.
04-01-2018
Kellogg's have a great product in their Kellogg's All-Bran Honey bars. I love to be able to grab a package and have the bars to go with my coffee as a quick breakfast. I also like the fact it is good for you.
04-01-2018
this was a very good snack, healthy and nutritious. Great flavour and great with a fresh cup of coffee.
04-01-2018
I love the chocolate chip All Bran bars better. This flavour is ok, but not my favourite.
04-01-2018
Excellent taste. Nice crunch and not too sweet. Perfect with my morning coffee or tea.
04-01-2018
Je trouve ce produit excellent, pour collation le matin c'est génial et c'est une très bonne source de fibre
04-01-2018
These are very yummy. Great morning or mid day snack