4.4 5 0 120 120 Delicious and portable Honey Nut Flavour Breakfast Bars have 24% of your daily value of fiber so you can get up and go.
Kellogg's All-Bran Honey Nut Breakfast Bars

03-01-2018
These taste good and are healthy. They are good to carry for a snack when you need one.
03-01-2018
I love these breakfast bars. They are great on the go and tasty. My son also loves them as snacks on the way to his extra circular activities and keeps his hunger at bay until dinner.
03-01-2018
This product starts out with the right idea (decent source of fiber) but ruins the over all bar as it's absolutely loaded with sugar! I feel the benefits of Kellogg's Bran Bars are minimal at best.
03-01-2018
I love these bars. Breakfast is a package of bars and a yogurt and I am done. The right amount of sweet (which is not much at all) very enjoyable
03-01-2018
These are so good, hard to believe they are Bran. My daughter has bowel issues and actually enjoys eating them. She is hard kid to get healthy foods into and these really make a great difference.
03-01-2018
These are absolutely awesome, I just love them. they are the perfect in between meal snack. Orange/Cranberry are seriously yummy also!
03-01-2018
very tasty and also healthy. I love them! I would recommend them to everyone.
03-01-2018
Absolutely delicious! Perfect to throw in your purse or backpack so you have a snack for when you get hungry. There's a generous fibre content. Even better are the ones they make that have orange bits in them!
03-01-2018
I really like the taste and crunchiness of the product. It's a really great snack that adds some fibre to your diet
03-01-2018
Love this snack -- even my 14 yr old son enkoys this snack-- grab and go it is a great way to start the day
03-01-2018
I loved the look of it- made my mouth water because it looked scrumptious! The light crunch was nice and the honey flavour made it taste so delicious! Im NOT an eater of all bran bars or all bran anything usually but these, i will continue to buy, they are also so filling makeing for an excellent snack on the go and bedtime snack! Highly recommend this!
03-01-2018
This product is great for traveling and used for a healthy nutritious snack. Helps well with keeping the bowels moving and the flavor is really good Will use this product on a regular basis
03-01-2018
Very delicious flavor, not too heavy on the stomach like most. My girls love these for their first snack at school they feel full enough from it
03-01-2018
although I loved the taste of these I found they were too dry for me My grandchildren would not eat them
03-01-2018
Tasty and filling, and usually well-priced. Buy them on sale for an extra good deal.