4.4 5 0 120 120 Delicious and portable Honey Nut Flavour Breakfast Bars have 24% of your daily value of fiber so you can get up and go.
Kellogg's All-Bran Honey Nut Breakfast Bars

03-01-2018
Love these bars! They are not only for breakfast though, I use them for a quick on the go snack when I don't have time to eat a proper meal. Great tasting too!
03-01-2018
I bought these to help me get my daily fibre count and not only do they taste really good (im not a cereal person) but i can eat them anywhere and anytime. I take them to work for a snack as well. I like these better than a granola bar!
03-01-2018
yes i enjoyed them,tasty,Bran,good fiber and honey.mm.good to grab on the run or for work lunches..great for mid morning with a coffee..i continue to get..thanks for the sample...must try i am sure they will top your list.
03-01-2018
These bars are absolutely delicious and sweet! The added benefit is the healthy fibre . A win/win any way you look at it!
03-01-2018
Very tasty and great for in the purse, on the go snack or delayed breakfast. Children in hurry take some when missing breakfast and on run to bus.
03-01-2018
Love them. Great on the go breakfast snack! Also great source of fibre.
03-01-2018
I always carry this product with me as an emergency meal supplement. I always enjoy this crunchy bars.
03-01-2018
love this bars! makes me satisfied in every bite. cant missed breakfast and snacks in between.
03-01-2018
Very filling and satisfying and excellent anytime of the day snack
03-01-2018
Taste is not bad. I feel good about putting it in my kids lunches. Great way to add fibre to our diets.
02-01-2018
Perfect for on the run or for 3pm snack. The flavour was delicious and it was filling, much better option for me than the vending machine.
02-01-2018
I have tried all flavours of this and they are okay. Not indulgent by any stretch.
02-01-2018
These are awesome and a great way to make sure your always having a healthy breakfast
02-01-2018
we were very pleased with the taste and the crunch.
02-01-2018
Very light, sweet and tasty bars. For a quick snack on the road, it is perfect.