4.4 5 0 120 120 Delicious and portable Honey Nut Flavour Breakfast Bars have 24% of your daily value of fiber so you can get up and go.
Kellogg's All-Bran Honey Nut Breakfast Bars

02-01-2018
These are so good and convenient for taking with you in the morning No more missed breakfast
02-01-2018
They are very good! Great for a quick breakfast with some fruit or a great filler snack between meals. I love them and my kids love them!
02-01-2018
Delicious awesomeness Hint of sweetness With a light crunchy finish Perfect snack!
02-01-2018
These are absolutely the best breakfast bars out there! Perfect for a snack on the go!
02-01-2018
I have tried these bars and like them as they are very convenient and I like that they are crunchy.
02-01-2018
I love the crunch and the hint of honey makes these a nice tasting snack.
02-01-2018
I find them quite filling. Exactly what I need for the late afternoon slump. Great texture too!
02-01-2018
Yes, I have tried these bars and love them! They are not too large or heavy. Great taste and filling when you eat a couple. Great for a quick snack to fend off those hunger pangs. Super source of fibre. For breakfast or keep some in your purse or vehicle. Very handy.
02-01-2018
Loved the taste, texture and crunch. Even my 6yr old enjoyed it. Will be getting this again before our next road trip!!
02-01-2018
These are so good. I love the taste. They're great with yogurt or fruit and make a great snack during the day.
02-01-2018
Great tasting breakfast bar, good for on the go! Will definitely purchase again.
02-01-2018
These bars are so tasty, and are a great addition crushed up and put into yogurt as a homemade granola.
02-01-2018
Love the bars! Like the texture, the flavour, and the crunch. Can't find to much wrong with Kellogg's these bars are so good!!
02-01-2018
I am very impressed with this Kellogg’s All-Bran Honey Nut Breakfast Bar. It has the right sweetness and the texture and it has fiber to boot. Very satisfying and filling when I am on the run and in need of something to tie me over before my next meal.
02-01-2018
Great bars. Very hearty and healthy. Kids love them. Will be buying more in future.