4.4 5 0 179 179 Orchard cherries and almonds. Made with real fruits & nuts, combined with whole grain gluten-free oats.

2018-11-05
On the go snack bar
I purchased this product because I wanted something fairly nutritious which I could use if I felt hungry between meals. This had a variety of nuts and fruit which I liked. The bar was quite tasty and I would consider buying it again.
2018-08-04
I love, love, LOVE this bar! It's sweet and healthy and wonderful. Even my picky eater brother ate them we definitely recommend this product/
2017-12-07
I would not buy these granola bars again. I found them to be overly sweet and loaded with sugar. They didn't taste natural. They tasted overly processed.
2017-11-08
I really liked these. Great for a nice on the go snack.
2017-11-04
The best Nutrigrain bar in their arsenal of bars. I am a frequent purchaser of these bars.
2017-08-14
My daughter loved these. She's pretty picky about snacks/treats and doesn't care for cake/pastry/cookie things so this was pretty great for the lunch kit.
2017-07-10
Love having nutri grain bars around especially when you have a child and I thought this would be something we would have to try. I like the fact is fruit and nuts.
2017-07-05
Love this bar. Its really tasty and jammed with great ingredients.
2017-07-05
Love them! Not overly sweet, great taste and texture. Highly recommended. Only issue is the product is a little to price to purchase when not on sale.
2017-07-05
I'm allergic to nuts, but my 21 year old daughter didn't like them. Neither did my father, and he always eats the stuff no one else likes.
2017-04-17
Awesome combination nice and fresh testing snack great buy so good I keep buying them
2017-04-17
These granola bars I thought were very good .. Kinda like a trial mix granola bar . Tasted great will definitely buy some more ;)
2017-04-15
KELLOGG'S NUTRI-GRAIN FRUIT & NUT MEDLEY ORCHARD CHERRIES AND ALMONDS BARS are amazing they taste great and fill the spot when you need them to. I am very picky and I enjoyed the taste immensely and I find they are of a great value for your money. A healthy treat for a go to snack.
2017-03-30
Very delicious! Full of flavor and satisfying; only complaint would be that it's a little too sweet and sticky.
2017-03-02
Loved the taste of these bars, Could really taste the cherries. I found it very filling compared to other granola bars. Will definitely bit again.