Keri Shea Butter Moisturizing Body Lotion

4.6 5 0 55 55 Vitamin E Helps to trap moisture inside the skin and sunflower seed oil helps protect the collagen and elastin in the skin. Aloe Helps reduce the aging process, rich powerful antioxidants
Keri Shea Butter Moisturizing Body Lotion

29-04-2021
Good lotion
Like the smell - works good, keeps skin soft and smooth. Keri is a good brand if on sale I would purchase again.
27-04-2021
Fresh
Loved the scent of this lotion ans made my skin look so smooth . I used it during my morning routine and purchased it from shoppers. Good value and great price, will purchase again.
24-04-2021
Awesome product
I bought this for time and used it. It was really good. Better than the other brands which i was using. My skin doesn’t become dry anymore. Simply the best
15-04-2021
Keri Review
Love it! Not greasy, leaves my skin nice and soft. Keri is a name I know I can trust!
09-04-2021
Belle découverte
J’ai beaucoup aimé ce produits qui hydrate mes mains hyper sec sans les laissées collantes. Elle rend les mains vraiment douces.
Tried and true
I have used this product for a long time. I occasionally try other products but keep coming back to Keri. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated without feeling greasy. Love it!
Lotion 👍
There is never a day I go without lotion. This lotion was at my sisters house and I used some. That is where my love for the lotion set it. This is remarkable to say the least.
Smells Great and Reliable
I use Keri Shea Moisture as my go to for Winter. It protects against dry skin and locks in the moisture even if ai am not layered up. Keri's smells good and has been used in my family for generations.
29-03-2021
douceur!!!
depuis aussi loin que je me rappel ma grand mere a toujours utiliser de la Keri lotion et je l'utilise aussi a la maison depuis longtemps! le beurre de karité laisse la peau douce!
29-03-2021
Soft...
I love this body lotion because moisturized your skin!!! If you have dry skin use it and you will see the changes in your skin...oh yeah!!!
21-03-2021
Good Product
Leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft without being greasy. Reasonably priced. Also has a great smell.
21-03-2021
I have used Keri lotion for years and love it!
Keri lotion has been used in my household for years. It is one of my favorite lotions. I apply it after a bath and my skin is moisturized for 24 hours and more. I always have a bottle at home.
20-03-2021
Very good product. It helped relieve my itchy dry skin within a few days
19-03-2021
It was ok!
Didn't like it too much, very oily/greasy feeling - but it did keep the skin mosturized! I would say great for really dry skin.
17-03-2021
Lotion
This product was ok but not my favourite. It didn’t absorb very well on my skin and felt sticky