4.5 5 0 125 125 5 super grains coated in peanut butter and soft-baked for a chewy, crunchy part of your morning breakfast. With each 50g serving having 19g of whole grains, they're the perfect source of sustained energy throughout your day.
KIND® Breakfast Bar Peanut Butter

18-06-2019
Review
Great for on the go! yummy! Kids love it and so do I!
17-06-2019
I love love love these. They are my go to snack on the go. They are delicious. I am already a peanut butter fun and these help that craving. I think it would help if these came in a variety pack or snack Sizes like crackers for my sons lunch.
17-06-2019
Kind to the belly, and no guilt!!
It’s quite flavourful and fills you up. It’s kind to the tummy;-) no guilt in there.
Ok
This is a nice tasting bar for when in a bind for breakfast, however, the sugar content was quite high. I liked the crunchy peanut parts.
16-06-2019
Meh
Didn't enjoy air-dry and odd after taste Love their other bars tho
09-06-2019
Kind bar is yummm
These bars are not only healthy for you but they are delishious, unlike most protein bars. I had one given to me be a coworker and I was shocked at how good it was, I just wish they went on sale more often or I could find coupons for them.
08-06-2019
Sooo yummy
These were soo good! Great taste and filling! I find some bars just seem like a tummy teaser but not these ones.
07-06-2019
Not very good
Not much flavors taste like card board other breakfast bars taste goid like a nutrigrain bar even a fig nuten are better
07-06-2019
Best health bar ever.
Very good. Not dry and inedible. In fact,I'd eat it over a chocolate bar. And knowing it's healthy only makes it taste better. More flavours would be great. I'd recommend it to all my sweet tooth friends struggling with processed chocolate bar addiction.
Tasty!
I received these in an event swag bag and I was surprised at how tasty they were! Really good natural flavour without the "chalky" protein bar taste.
06-06-2019
Kind - peanut butter breakfast bar
Love the peanut butter taste, really nice texture. Soft and not hard and really crunchy. This hit the spot for a quick on the run breakfast
Delicious and filling.
Tried these bars in May. We loved the taste and texture. Will definitely buy again.
Kind bars
Delicious! Great ingredients . Very tasty. I will definitely buy again
Goût intéressant
Une belle nouveauté à essayer. Le goût est juste assez présent, intéressant. La texture est bien. Les produits KIND ne me déçoivent jamais.
05-06-2019
J'ai adopté.
J'ai trouvé ce produit chez Costco. Après l'avoir essayé, je l'ai fait aussi essayé à mes enfants; elles ont adorés. C'est devenu mon plan A durant mon trajet au boulot pour déjeuner; bon, nourissant et surtout rassasiant. Excellent nouveau produit.