4.5 5 0 124 124 5 super grains coated in peanut butter and soft-baked for a chewy, crunchy part of your morning breakfast. With each 50g serving having 19g of whole grains, they're the perfect source of sustained energy throughout your day.
KIND® Breakfast Bar Peanut Butter

Kind Breakfast Peanut Butter
Excellent! Not too sweet, moist and delicious. There are 2 bars so it is easy to eat. Not messy.
Kids loved it
The while family liked this bar. It was softer than their other bars so kids loved it! All in all a well made, flavoured and healthy option for everyone.
Fast easy snack
Great tasting but a bit dry. I would recommend this product.
Actually good
I don’t normally like any health bar but this one is actually really great! I prefer it over chocolate bars
05-06-2019
Great for a quick breakfast
These bars are quite tasty and are fairly moist. They have a good amount of protein, and are not too sweet. I felt full for hours afterwards and did not experience any "sugar" crash. I will definitely purchase these again.
Good but not great
I have tried this bar a couple of times. I find it a little dry but tasty. Warming then seemed to help
So Good
I tried these bars for the first time while we were on vacation. I was pleasantly surprised, they were soft and chewy and delicious. They were loaded with flavor.
Great for a pick me up
I play pickleball and get hungry over several hours. These are great for filling me up and giving me energy! Quite like them and will buy them again.
Tasty
Found it a bit dry for my taste but good option if you need a quick pick me up
NICE
Surpringly really filling and tastes pretty good. Not only for breakfast. I enjoy as an afternoon break.
05-06-2019
I love these kind bars they are so good and make a great quick snack I just had a baby so my life is a little hectic right now and these are great to grab in a hurry I love all kind stuff that I have tried so far quick and good what more can a tired mom ask for
Great energy
I loved the mixture in this bar. Not too sweet and very nutty.
05-06-2019
It tastes great and especially when I had a coupon for it, it even was a great price
Kind granola bar
Love the bars .tons of crunch just the right amount of chocolate. I was impressed how good they tasted first bite
04-06-2019
Loved it
Great flavour. Healthy snack. Easy to pack for lunch.