4.5 5 0 125 125 5 super grains coated in peanut butter and soft-baked for a chewy, crunchy part of your morning breakfast. With each 50g serving having 19g of whole grains, they're the perfect source of sustained energy throughout your day.
KIND® Breakfast Bar Peanut Butter

I LOVE IT
I always like granola bars but never peanut butter one . When I try KIND bar i absolutely love the taste and its is more filling than other bars.
Excellent Gluten Free Choice for on the go
I am required to eat gluten free and choices are limited for quick choices on the go. This is excellent. Tastes good and is filling. Highly recommended.
Great for Travel
This product is great to carry in your carry-on bag for traveling on plane or train or even to carry in the car for long trips. It is small and very east to eat and tastes good as well.
Kind breakfast bars recommend
Great breakfast bars. Fast and easy to grab and go.
Kind breakfast
These are the best. I love the peanutbutter flavor. They are great for a snack on a road trip. Will buy them again.
Yummy on the go
This bar was fantastic! No more excuses for skipping breakfast! Easy to grab and go. Taste and texture were on point. Went very well with the morning coffee too 😉 will definitely buy in the future!
04-06-2019
Very tasty and satisfying. Great substituted when in a hurry or need to leave very early and need something to tide you over till lunch.
Dynamite
This is the best bar I have ever eaten Tasty, crunchie. Everyone should try this
04-06-2019
Quick and tasty way to start your day
Love it. Not only nutritious but an easy way to eat a healthy breakfast on the run.
Brenda
The flavor is amazing. Very good product. Have had many boxes.
delicious
this product is a must try filling and delicious for the whole family will enjoy
Yum!
They are delicious and filling. I love that they come 2 in s package. So good!
Kind bars
Overall I found these bars very tasty and nutritional.
LOVE IT!
Great breakfast bar that is so tasty and peanut buttery! Highly recommend it as a go-to breakfast alternative or even better, a nutritional afternoon snack.
Kind peanut butter bar
I love this bar it is delicious and convenient when you need it. I am busy mom of four and can carry them in my purse for a snack. It’s a great size and taste I would definitely recommend it.