4.6 5 0 243 243 Bueno is a delicate chocolate bar with an indulgent taste. Each melt-in-the-mouth piece promises creamy hazelnut, smooth chocolate and crispy wafer for you to enjoy.
Kinder® Bueno® Dark

07-05-2020
Delicious!
I like this dark chocolate version of bueno. It balances the sweetness of the filling.
07-04-2020
Not too sweet! It has a nice creamy texture with a wafer crunch. So good!
05-04-2020
Hazelnut & Chocolate you can not go wrong
I love the combination of hazelnut & Dark chocolate plus the crispy wafer. I like that they have two chocolate bars in the package. Perfect to share. I would recommend this to anyone.
23-02-2020
"Kinder" can't get better!
When I need a good boost to finish my day or get through a tough time, I can always count on Kinder Bueno. And Dark just adds to the Yumminess!
13-02-2020
yummy
I love the products Kinder makes they always seem to be so good
13-02-2020
Wow
Mon dieu, que dire si ce n'est que ce chocolat unique est diablement bon dans sa version "chocolat noir"! Crémeux, son mélange amer/sucré est fantastique et bien balancé. Une friandise unique!
05-12-2019
Delish
This is such a good chocolate bar - I actually think it's underrated. Not only is bueno a light crispy snack, dark chocolate makes it even better!
05-12-2019
Kinder Bueno dark
Yummy! great chocolate taste and crunchy biscuit. A great light snack.
03-12-2019
Awesome product
My favorite from this brand that combination of textures and the flavors are good you start with crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
24-11-2019
Encore meilleur
J'adorais déjà le même produit au lait, mais déplorait que ce ne soit pas le chocolat que j'aime vraiment. Avec cette barre on retrouve les mêmes sensations en goût avec une touche de chocolat noir ! Un délice !
21-11-2019
Excellent
Had this product a while back. Already loved Kinders but the bar style was a great improvement from the egg, and the Dark chocolate was the icing on the cake. Although I do miss the toy :-)
14-11-2019
Love for chocolates
its is one of the chocolates which says dark and is not that bitter. It does justify its brand name as well. It is difficult to find this product at many stores but I feel this is better than the normal milk chocolate they offer
12-11-2019
A MANGER EN TOUT TEMPS
LE GOUT EST TRÈS BON. IL SE SÉPARE BIEN. LE GOUT DE NOISETTES EST SUCCULENT.
08-11-2019
Decadent treat
This is the perfect blend of not-too-sweet dark chocolate covering a crisp bite of melt-in-your mouth goodness. No improvements needed! I'd definitely recommend this product.
08-11-2019
Melt in your mouth chocolate
One of the best tasting chocolate bars out there, melts in your mouth with a little bit of a crunch. Light and airy, the perfect snack when you feel like eating something sweet.