Kleenex Ultra Soft Go Anywhere Pack Facial Tissues

4.8 5 0 84 84 Delivering ultimate softness and durable strength, kleenex ultra soft facial tissues are both durable with 3-ply thickness, and absorbent to lock in moisture.
Kleenex Ultra Soft Go Anywhere Pack Facial Tissues

30-09-2021
J’adore
Cest lingette mouchoir ultra doux de kleenex sont parfaite. Que ce soit dans la salle de bain, dans le sac a main un petit rafraichissement ou dans l’automobile pour les petit dégats. C’est lingette nous sauve souvent la vie ! J’en laisse toujours un paquet trainer dans la maison :)
03-07-2021
Such a great idea!
It was on sale so I purchased it to give it a try at my local drug store. It turns out its a great use to hang at my bed frame especially when I had a sudden sneeze after I woke up for awhile or the fact that I'm laying on my bed and wanted to sneeze while getting ready for bed.
16-06-2021
Tout doux
Doux, pratique et résistant en plus l'emballage est parfait pour les sacs a mains.
08-06-2021
Go Anywhere
I have packages of these tucked everywhere for emergencies. They are very soft on the nose, but strong at the same time. I can't count the number of times that I've been glad that I have these in the car or in my purse!! The packaging keeps the tissues clean and fresh for the next use.
12-05-2021
A must have
These a great to have, handy, for use when not at home. They are great for in the car, the packaging keeps the Kleenex fresh and dust free. They do not take up much room in a purse, or other location. I have a small storage pouch that I have attached to the side of my walker, and they are easy to store there for when needed. The package also allows me to help others in need of a Kleenex, at places like an emergency waiting room, where I can just give the person the entire package, now with Covid being active, or just one clean Kleenex, when people are not afraid of taking something from me.
12-04-2021
So so so so SO soft!! Love it
This one really stands out amongst the many Kleenex tissues because it not only holds well and doesn't fall apart completely with a bit of moisture, but it also doesn't hurt your skin while you blow your nose too much during the flu.
17-03-2021
Holds up really well
These Kleenex tissues aren’t the softest BUT they hold up really well. You can comfortably blow your nose without worrying it’ll rip open. The tissues are thick enough to use wet or dry. We regularly keep these stocked at home.
11-03-2021
Love it how thick it is. And you only need one. It goes a long way.
23-02-2021
Kleenex
I have tried several types of tissue and most of them were like blowing your nose with a piece of cardboard. And this product is awesome doesn't leave your nose feeling sore it feels great and I would recommend it to someone.
21-02-2021
They do exactly what they are intended to do and I can put them pretty much anywhere.
09-02-2021
Love this
I use this all the time. Very soft on the nose. Definitely will buy this again.
01-02-2021
Needed
Best brand and quality for facial tissues. We buy the gigantic packs of these from costco so that they can be put in every room in the house. These last long and are quite soft on your nose. Definitely recommend
17-10-2020
Love it!
I like to have a pack of tissue in my purse all the time and I have never found a better tissue's brand than a Kleenex
13-09-2020
The best
I’ve tried a few different facial tissue brands, but I always come back to Kleenex. I love that my skin never feels raw, even when I’m sick and feel like I’ve used 1000 of these things! The price is definitely beatable but the quality isn’t!
10-09-2019
convenient
these are a wonderful thing to have with you or in the car home office wonderful product