Kleenex Ultra Soft Go Anywhere Pack Facial Tissues

4.8 5 0 85 85 Delivering ultimate softness and durable strength, kleenex ultra soft facial tissues are both durable with 3-ply thickness, and absorbent to lock in moisture.
Kleenex Ultra Soft Go Anywhere Pack Facial Tissues

07-08-2018
Je suis satisfaite, la douceur et la protection que présente ce pack ne me fait pas avoir des soucis de marcher tant que je veux ou dancer ou faire de la course, les tâches ne sont plus problèmes
06-08-2018
This is very convenient and soft on the skin. I would highly recommend this.
04-07-2018
This is the one we use super soft and comportable to nose
22-06-2018
Very convenient for on the go...camping, work, travel. Great in a diaper bag
19-06-2018
When we entertain we like to give our guesses a little gift from soaps to lotions etc. So this last time we gave this go anywhere pack of Kleenex, we had a laugh but it was very much appreciated. Loved the idea that it has the ability to clip/ hang anywhere with easy dispenser and the cute little heart with the words “Take Care” on it. I bought a four pack with the different designed packaging from Walmart great price and so soft.
18-06-2018
Nice soft and very strong great for taking in the car the lake you name it perfect for the camper
30-05-2018
Great size to go anywhere and soft on the nose. I buy these more than any other size.
27-05-2018
great size that fits in the pocket on the back of my car seats
27-05-2018
Kleenex ultra soft go anywhere pack facial tissue the name says it all, super soft great size package easy to carry anywhere
12-05-2018
So thick and strong that it is a staple in the car. I keep it behind the drivers seat for easy access for all emergencies. The shape of the box is a perfect fit for the holder. Perfect for messes big or small.
11-05-2018
I recently purchased this for my purse. I love that it’s so compact but not super hard to get out like the normal small Kleenex.
10-05-2018
I hang this on the back of my baby's stroller. It's cute, useful, and good quality both in outside packaging and the soft and strong tissues inside.
09-05-2018
Have these in my purse, easy to access and use! Soft on the nose and great for emergency toilet paper!
08-05-2018
This is the strongest tissue I've ever used - and with frequent colds it's well needed.
08-05-2018
Idéal pour la voiture, les boites sont dangereuses donc format idéal