4.4 5 0 8 8 We have specially blended our Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia to deliver a soft and creamy melt that will make your favourite meals even better! Available in three delicious flavours: Creamy Mozza, Creamy Herb & Garlic and Creamy Mexicana.

2018-09-20
So tasty
So yummy cheese was so soft in my mouth and i put it in differente plate
2018-09-04
Cheese, please
This Kraft Mexicana blend is an awesome choice of pre shredded cheese blends. The jalapeno cheese gives the rest of the common cheese blend an extra kick of spice. Perfect for nachos, tacos and cooking.
2018-08-07
This is great creamy cheese to make great gratins. I LOVE IT.
2017-04-03
My family is all about the cheese. We put cheese on most of our meals and this is one of our all time favorites. Nice creamy melt from delicious tasting cheese.
2015-09-24
I stock up on this and their tex mex shredded cheese whenever they are on sale. My family uses them on pasta dishes, wraps and open face sandwiches. A package doesn't last long in our house. A bit expensive but super convenient!
2015-08-19
Have some in the fridge right now. Good combo of cheese and ready to go. Use in a lot of meals especially our mexican dinner nights.
2015-08-06
I love love love cheese! The added cream cheese gives this blend a great taste and makes it super melty & bubbly. As much as I love this cheese I find the price to be too high. I was lucky enough that I purchased one of the Kraft Sample packs for around $10 and this was one of the items included. Otherwise I probably would not have bought it. Great product just not willing to pay the price. I will stick with buying a block of cheese & shredding it myself when I need it.
2015-08-06
Based on all of the positive reviews, I must try this product. Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia Creamy Mexicana sounds great for tacos, nachos, quesadillas or anywhere else one might add cheese. I sure hope that I get a coupon to try this cheese for free. If not, I will probably buy it some day.