4.6 5 0 9 9 We have specially blended our Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia to deliver a soft and creamy melt that will make your favourite meals even better! Available in three delicious flavours: Creamy Mozza, Creamy Herb & Garlic and Creamy Mexicana.
Kraft* Creamy Mexicana

10-03-2020
taco night
I love this with taco's has a little spice which is just perfect
06-02-2020
Convenient and delicious!
I love the flavour of this shredded cheese for making tacos or nachos quickly and easily at home! I love how convenient this cheese is. I enjoy sprinkling some on soup as well!
20-09-2018
So tasty
So yummy cheese was so soft in my mouth and i put it in differente plate
04-09-2018
Cheese, please
This Kraft Mexicana blend is an awesome choice of pre shredded cheese blends. The jalapeno cheese gives the rest of the common cheese blend an extra kick of spice. Perfect for nachos, tacos and cooking.
07-08-2018
This is great creamy cheese to make great gratins. I LOVE IT.
03-04-2017
My family is all about the cheese. We put cheese on most of our meals and this is one of our all time favorites. Nice creamy melt from delicious tasting cheese.
24-09-2015
I stock up on this and their tex mex shredded cheese whenever they are on sale. My family uses them on pasta dishes, wraps and open face sandwiches. A package doesn't last long in our house. A bit expensive but super convenient!
19-08-2015
Have some in the fridge right now. Good combo of cheese and ready to go. Use in a lot of meals especially our mexican dinner nights.
06-08-2015
I love love love cheese! The added cream cheese gives this blend a great taste and makes it super melty & bubbly. As much as I love this cheese I find the price to be too high. I was lucky enough that I purchased one of the Kraft Sample packs for around $10 and this was one of the items included. Otherwise I probably would not have bought it. Great product just not willing to pay the price. I will stick with buying a block of cheese & shredding it myself when I need it.