Kraft Dinner® Spicy Chedder

10-10-2019
love it
a bit of a aquired taste but once you have a few bites you will love it if you like spicy food and a bit of a bitter spice . It is quite creamy not lacking in much body i quite enjoyed the flavour.
26-01-2019
Yuk
I dont know who came up with this idea of a spicy kd but its awful. It's so spicy your mouth is on fire. Nobody in there right mind should eat this.
23-01-2019
Spicy not for me
Tried this item and well although i like spicy, Kraft dinner is not the place for it. Funny as i have put ketchup on my Kraft Dinner and Salsa but this just didn't do it for me. It has a spice alright but one i don't like
25-08-2015
This product is okay. The rest of my family did not like it.
02-06-2015
Amazing. I find this to be better then any other Kraft dinner. Although I cannot find this product on store shelves anymore so not sure if it's still being made or not.
06-05-2015
Odd taste. We wouldn't buy it again for our family.
15-04-2015
Had to try this as the whole family loves KD, but was sadly disappointed. The taste was overwhelming and not what I expected. Won't be purchasing this again.
13-03-2015
A little bit of spice to an old favorite. The kids don't like it so much but it is great for the adults in the house.
12-03-2015
Love the kick of heat but should be a little stronger. Maybe new product KD extra spicy. Thank you for making a spicy Kd. Love it!
12-03-2015
My husband loves this, if you like a little kick to your food this would be great for you.
28-02-2015
Love it! Good ole KD with a little kick of heat! It's like the adult version!
27-02-2015
Love kraft dinner but this tasted weird. Would not buy it again.
26-02-2015
Not bad! We added extra salsa on top, and it was pretty tasty
26-02-2015
I'm a longtime fan of KD and also a fan of spicy foods. So this is very nice with a hint of spice! yum!
26-02-2015
Didn't like, smelled weird and you don't as much as a regular box...