5 5 0 87 87 Made with the goodness of real fruits and vegetables
Kraft Fruit & Veg Dressings

17-09-2019
delicious
the flavor is so refreshing and delightful it is great as a marinate for chicken
30-07-2014
I have a new favourite salad because of the berry balsamic dressing. Spinach, cucumbers, blueberries, strawberries sweet peppers, feta and of course berry balsamic dressing. So good!!
01-05-2014
So far I've just tried the Berry Balsamic flavour & LOVED IT! I like how the flavour is thick & concentrated enough that you don't need to keep adding more (I find some thin dressings just fall off the salad to the bottom). The bold colour also makes it fun so my salads look pretty :) Definitely will be buying this one again, & probably try some new flavours too!
23-04-2014
My husband likes the roasted tomato w/ basil, on salad or marinating sauce for chicken.
09-04-2014
I have tried 3 different kinds of this salad dressing and they were ALL delicious. Used the Roasted Yellow Pepper to make oven roasted potatoes. It turned out amazing.
08-04-2014
very nice if you like to dress up your salads. The mango is fantastic
07-04-2014
Didn`t like these dressings but I love otherkraft dressings though
05-03-2014
So far I`ve triedvthree varieties of the fruit and veg dressing and loved them all!
05-02-2014
Tried it just once out of curiosity, and am glad to be reminded of it`s existence once again. I used this to marinate a steak, but have not yet tried on salad. Steak was very moist and flavorful. Now that I remember this product, I`ll be getting more in the future
27-01-2014
Possibly the best dressing out there. Great flavour and was equally great as a salad dressing as it was a marinade. Yum yum!
23-01-2014
I really liked this. So did my kids. My son always wants a salad with this on it.
22-01-2014
Love the extra kick these give. I love spices and sauces and this is a perfect ingredient.
26-11-2013
These taste great, I love the variety of flavours available.
25-11-2013
Tried the tomato basil , it`s ok but a bit to spicy for me.
12-11-2013
love this salad dressing. has real fruit and vegetables.