4.5 5 0 33 33 Dry hair results in roughened cuticles that may lead to frizziness.
L`Oreal Nutri-Sleek Anti-Fizz

04-07-2019
Good product
I always have lots of fizziness issue especially on the day of headwash..this has definitely helped in controlling the fizz n gives shine to my hair..
04-08-2018
Ce produit est très efficace pour mes cheveux secs. Je suis satisfaite avec le bien soins des cheveux et la qualité.
04-08-2018
I was looking for some antifizz solution for my super long hairs and it do solve my problem. I doesnt make my hair look oily but shiny and smooth. And the plus point is you just need to use just few drops. last long
05-04-2018
This is great for my unruly hair. It makes my hair so shiny and manageable.
18-02-2018
3.5 stars. I enjoy the scent and lather on this, it also washes out well, imparts a premium scent on hair and a lustre/shine to hair. However, I did not notice a difference to improvement in terms of damage. It does cut down the frizziness slightly by about 10-15% (for coarse, thick hair). I rate this slightly above average performance and value for a drugstore anti-frizz shampoo.
28-01-2016
I use the L'oreal Nutri-Sleek several times a week on my dry frizzy hair. All you need is a pea size amount and you massage that all over your hair. The product absorbs really well and makes your hair very soft. Just remember to always use a small amount because a little goes a long way. This product has been really helping my hair not be as frizzy. This is worth checking it out if you are into hair oils!
05-07-2013
I love this product, makes my hair shine a whole lot!
03-07-2013
Not a fan. I found this product too heavy and weighed my hair down.
17-06-2018
This looks wonderful!!! Please send me a sample ty!!!
14-04-2018
Always looking to try a antifrizz for my hair yet to find one that doesn't leave it till n feeling dirty would live to give it a try
15-03-2018
Have not tried L'Oréal Nutri sleek anti frizz but would be more than happy to try, review, and leave honest feedback!
23-12-2017
I would like to try this product because I need to get the frizz out of my hair. I gave also heard very good things about it.
04-03-2017
I have horrible problems with frizzy hair and would love to try this anti frizz product.
11-05-2016
I am of Italian Decent with long curly hair. I need a different product for my hair. I have tried many and none do as they claim. My hair still frizzes out. HELP PLEASE. Willow Coulson
11-04-2016
I have really really frizzy dry hair everything I tried never helped. This has good reviews so I would like to try some samples if not I will buy it from Walmart it has good reviews and I will try anything to get my hair to chill.