4.5 5 0 19 19 Age Perfect AntiFatigue Cleansing Lotion gently cleanses, smoothes and revitalizes mature skin.

2018-11-01
Just wipe off and done very easy to use
Smooth. Silky creamy texture cream that is easy to apply and gives you the same results. There is no residue feeling after taking off with water or just using a cotton balls or just a Kleenex. Skin felt smooth and looked clean and glowing with not red spotting after use
2018-11-01
Best Cleansing Lotion Ever!
I was lucky enough to get the chance to try all of the L'Oreal Paris products on Home Tester Club. The cleansing Lotion found dirts and oils on my face that I was shocked with... Left my face feeling smoothe and touchable after use... no irritation (which I have had with other cleansers). I definitly recommend that you try this product you won't be sorry that you did... It is my only cleansing product that I will need! Definitly seeing changes to my skin since I started using these products.
Creamy Texture cleanse
People with scent sensitivity may find the fragrance a bit heavy but I love the scent, the lotion is way too heavy and oily for my acne prone skin. I would recommend it for people with very dry skin. I prefer a more tight cleansed feeling when i cleanse my face
Fabulous daily cleanser.
I loved this cleanser. It was not greasy, so soft and has a great smell. I use it everyday without any drying.
Wonderful for aging skin
For someone with combination skin, but with more dry areas as I age, this may be my new cleanser. I've never found a cleanser that actually leaves my face feeling moisturized-most leave my skin feeling tight and dry so I need to use massive amounts of moisturizer. My skin is also very sensitive and I had no problem with this. My only very minor complaint would be that the opening/spout is quite large and it takes some skill to not end up using too much product.
Fully awake
Look refreshed and less tired looking, Younger looking
NOT FOR EVERYONE
cleaned fine but left my face red around my eyes and mouth
Clean but not dry skin
I like the feeling of my skin after cleansing with this product but did find washing it off was a bit of work, lol. It does not "wash off" as easily as other products, but it also did not dry my skin out either!
Clean, clean,clean!
Loved this cleanser, it was gentle to use on my face and it removed the dirt well. When used along with the toner it makes a great morning and nighttime routine.
Energized
Love the feeling of cleansing my face with this product. My face feels energized and I don’t look as tired . Love this product. It is a must try for sure!!
2018-10-30
Great moisture for really dry skin
This lotion feels silky on your skin, not abrasive. It removes make up very well. It didnt irritate my eyes or skin. It did leave behind an oily residue, so I would recommend it for drier mature skin or cold weather dry skin.
Age Perfect
A nice light scent, not heavy, you only need a small amount to get the job done
loreal face cream cleanser
I worked well with my busy lifestyle and I used it everyday and loved it, would recommend this product
2018-10-27
clean feeling..
Very easy to use..wipe off easily and left my skin looking and feeling clean....and soft as well...my face felt really refreshed after using,
2018-10-26
fdsfsdfsd
Please provide your overall review of L’Oréal Paris Age Perfect Anti-Fatigue Cleansing Lotion.