4.4 5 0 10 10 Inspired by 20 years of Skin Cell Biology, L’Oréal introduces Cell Renewal.

2018-11-01
Best Cell Renewal Golden Serum!
I always thought I was using the right products for me... After trying the L'Oreal Paris Golden Serum I realized that wasn't the case.. after performing my cleansing routine then using the Renewal Golden Serum I have notice a big change in my face, it looks healthier and feels healthier... I have had several comments asking if I was doing something different and I have told them all what I am now using daily.. My face has never been so happy!
Renewed neck
Fewer wrinkles on my neck and mouth. Younger looking
NOT FOR EVERYONE
Did not look firmer or younger . Just felt thick and i broke out
Smells good, looks good
I like how the product smells and how it feels on my skin but have stopped using it temporarily as I have had a bad break out. I do not know if it is the product or really bad timing on my hormones part! I do plan on using it again as soon as I have this break out cleared up.
Tighten and Glow
I really like the texture of this serum. It goes on so silky. You only need a small amount as it spreads evenly. It does give a little tighter feel to your skin but it still is moisturized and it gives a little youthful glow. The only thing I didn't like was the scent. It was a little strong for me and it lasted a while.
Age Perfect
Readily absorbs into skin, doesn't feel heavy or sticky and has a nice light scent
cell rejuvination
this cell renewal was so smooth going on my face and I loved it, wasn't heavy so light would love to get this again
2018-10-27
great stuff
This serum adsorb into my skin very fast...and when i applied cream on top..it glided on very smoothly..my skin felt very smooth..
2018-10-24
fsddf
2018-08-22
dsadsada
Please provide your overall review of L’Oréal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Golden Serum. Maximum of 1000 and minim