4.2 5 0 21 21 Immediately Skin tone looks rosy, with a healthy-looking blush.

2018-11-01
night cream/longer trail-better results
Thick creamy cream that soaks into your skin to make it look smooth and healthy looking. I think if it was paired with the night cream it might achieve a better result in the end. I found that for me, to see a rosy complexion I would need a longer time period to try or even use a night cream for better results. Overall love the product and would use again
2018-11-01
My Perfect Day Cream!
My skin has never felt so soft and smoothe, it has a healthy glow that I have never had before. I have had many compliments since using this product... even though I am on a fixed budget I will make sure I can purchase this as it is now going to be a part of my daily face routine!! I highly recommend that you try this Rosy ToneMoisturizer Day Cream it will and does make a difference!!
Pretty Cream
Very nice scent, does not really appear rosy once applied. A bit too heavy for my acne prone, oily skin
Excellent moisturizer.
I really liked this moisturizer. It made my skin feel less dry and add a great deal of moisture to my skin.
ageless face.
I love how my skin feels and looks after using this product.
NOT FOR EVERYONE
tried it and did not like the greasy feeling it left behind and i broke out
Your skin needs this!
I like the color it gives my skin but not sure if it is the cause of a bad breakout or my hormones! I am taking a break to get it cleared up and will try it again as it did make my skin feel soft and smooth and a nice pink tone but not like foundation (personally cannot stand the feeling of it on my skin!)
2018-10-30
Soft, supple and sunny!!!!
I loved the way it felt on my skin the texture was not greasy at all and it left my skin feeling supple and soft. I also really liked the little rosy tone it left my skin with and made me feel more alive.
Soft moisturizing cream
My skin felt so soft after applying the moisturizing cream. Has a very soft fragrance.
Amazing skin
I found the cream was great did not leave my skin oily nor dry. My skin felt moistured all day long
Get Your Youthful Glow Back
The texture of this cream is amazing. It is satiny soft. It goes on well. It leaves your skin with a rosy glow and helps cover imperfections. It gives skin a more youthful look and hydrates very well.
L'Oreal Age Perfect Rosy Tone Day Cream
The consistency of the L’Oréal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Moisturizer Day Cream is very soft on the skin. It blends smoothly and the smell is great. I found the results to be instant. My skin felt much softer and had a subtle rosy glow. I would definitely buy this product and would recommend it to friends and family.
Age Perfect Cell Renewal
I loved it, it was absorbed right into my skin. It didn't feel greasy or heavy and the scent was nice.
2018-10-30
So glad this come into my life!
I just love it. It made my skin so smooth and younger. It gave it a rose tone. My skin is dull and this was fantastic. It blended in so nice. My skin actually felt smoother and looked not as dull. Love it!
rosy tone cream
this was amazing cream for me it changed my life, love the texture and so smooth going on my face would buy it again