4.4 5 0 43 43 Our decadent day cream intensely moisturizes to nourish and strengthen mature skin.

10-10-2018
My face needed this.
I love it!!! It's not all the time I have time to moisturize right away after washing. After washing, my face gets really, really tight and shiny. I put on the loreal day cream and is was like my face was released from bondage. My entire face like it just received good news and can now relax. It soaked in immediately. It's not greasy and did not just sit on my skin. The light subtle scent is just perfect. Thanks 🤗
09-10-2018
L'Oreal Paris Nutrition Day Cream Review
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Day Cream provides great skin care & moisturization. My skin is smooth & supple. This product is great for sensitive skin & reduces the appearance of pores & fine lines & wrinkles.
08-10-2018
Moisturized Skin
The product goes on smoothly without a greasy feeling on my face. It gives my skin a moisturized texture.
03-10-2018
Softer and Smoother Looking complexion
After trying the L'Oreal Paris day cream I found that it has made my face softer and smoother and has left my face a lot firmer,I am glad I got to try it and am definitely going to by it ,thank you so much for sending it to me to try.
29-09-2018
smooth and radiant
love tis product. leaves my fce feeling soft and silky
29-09-2018
facecream.
It does an average job but it does so at a price that I could buy a product that I like more.
27-09-2018
Great day cream!
L’Oréal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Day Cream moisturizes my dry skin and feels good on. It has a nice faint scent when first applying. It was also good under my makeup but wonder how makeup would stand up under hot conditions when using the day cream underneath.
24-09-2018
Wonderful Daytime Cream
I love L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Day Cream! This rich luxurious cream goes on thick and silky. It feels wonderful and soft and smells great! It makes my skin fell soft and smooth and gives it a beautiful glow. Thank you for this wonderful product L'Oreal!
23-09-2018
Healthy Skin
When I use the day cream, my fine lines and wrinkles appear less noticeable and my skin feels soft, supple and has a healthy glow.
23-09-2018
Blt's review
I love L'Oreal Paris Age Peect Hydra Day Cream. I received it as in the mail, and started using it that day, and haven't stopped using it. It goes on easily, and absorbs quickly, which I love.
Feel good all day
This day cream is thick and creamy. The first time I used it I applied it too close to my eyes and it crept into my eyes and bothered my eyes. It did not feel heavy or greasy and the scent was mild. My face felt moisturized and smooth all day. I definately like the feel of this cream on my face and neck area and would recommend this for dry, dehydrated skin.
A pleasant product
This product moisturized, and left my skin feeling soft without any adverse reactions
L'Oreal Hydra Day Cream
I like the feel and smell. It is thick when trying to get out of jar, but goes on smoothly and soaks in very well. I put it on in the morning and have used it around my chin & laugh lines. It has made a difference.
21-09-2018
Fantastic Product
I received a full-size product from Home Tester Club to review. I've now used the Day Cream for about a week, and my skin feels hydrated, soft and smooth. I use the cream on my face and neck and can actually see a slight improvement already - my skin looks healthy! I find the cream is a bit thick, so I only have to use a minimal amount. Love the slight scent, and it's not greasy!
20-09-2018
My new day cream
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition day cream (whew, long name). I typically don't buy facial creams at the drugstore, I usually buy expensive products from a department store. Well, no more! This day cream was "fine" (not gritty) to the touch. It is a light and lightly scented of "clean". My skin became so soft and supple, I kept touching my face (with the back of my hand) all day. My skin had a nice glow. Love this cream.