4.3 5 0 56 56 Inspired by dermatological collagen treatments, L’Oréal Paris created Collagen Filler Targeted Wrinkle Reducer.

2018-10-15
L'oreal Collagen Moisture Filler
I like how thick and creamy it is and it made my skin feel so soft. My skin looks fresh and supple and does look younger. Overall I'm happy with my results.
2018-10-13
Great product for great value
I really enjoyed this product. A little goes a long way. Although the fragrance isn't bad I would prefer scent free
2018-10-02
Awesome
Love this product. Made my skin feel great after putting it on and all day.
2018-10-02
Fresh and Bright!
This was a smooth fresh feeling cream. It was fragrant free and non greasy to apply. It instantly helped moisturized my skin. After a couple of days, my skin felt fresher, moisturized and more bright.
2018-10-01
You gotta try this!
I find it really hard to find a facial products that does not make my face greasy! This products is great and I am very happy with the results I am seeing at this time. My husband has even noticed and made a compliment.
2018-10-01
Fuller and former skin
This product made my skin feel different after use. This difference I felt got better by the day. The feeling is in terms of texture, appearance and firmness which my skin used to lack. It met my expectations
2018-09-30
Just didn’t work for me.
I personally didn’t like the L’Oréal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler. It was heavy and felt very greasy/oily even hours later, I only used a pea to dime size amount. It also made my skin break out. I hope others have a better experience, it could just be me or my skin type.
2018-09-29
Great for the colder months
This was given to me to try from Home Tester Club free. It is perfect for the colder months. It's a heavier cream for your face but it feels wonderful on. It says Day or Night but i chose to use it for night time because it is a bit thicker of a cream. Your skin feels nice and smooth and definitely moisturized. It's just a tiny bit sticky but i thought perfect for a night time moisturizer. The winter is always harsh on your skin and i think this is great to protect it. It does smooth out your skin and your makeup goes on really nicely. It has a really soft scent, almost none at all which is also nice and not irritating. I am going to keep continuing to use it.
A must try
The part I loved the most was the complements that I looked like I was glowing it left my skin smooth to touch and looking great
New routine
Noticed a difference immediately Love that’s it soaks in skin and doesn’t leave a film as is not greasy. Buying this weekend and it will now be a regular part of my routine
Wonderful Moisturizer
This moisturized my skin without causing breakouts. My skin looked plump and refreshed.
2018-09-27
Super hydrating and soothing!
L’Oréal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler is awesome for those who have dry or combination skin as its very hydrating but not greasy! I put it on at night and my skin is softer and smoother in the morning. I don't wear it during the day because I don't like to wear alot of product on my face and I already use a primer and foundation. But I really don't need it as its quite moisturizing and the effects last even after I have washed my face in the morning. I think this will be a great moisturizer to continue to use in the winter months as my skin becomes so dry. I have rosacea and this cream didn't irritate my skin at all, which is rare!
2018-09-26
A Little Goes A Long Way!
This was a rich and creamy product that was a bit too "heavy" for my skin at this time of the year. However, I would definitely use it during the winter, when my skin tends to dry out. A bonus is that it spreads so nicely on the skin, that you don't need much at a time!
2018-09-26
Smooth like a baby's bum
I got lucky and was selected to test and review this product and I am very pleased. The moisture filler has a great texture and it is absorbed very quickly by your skin. It also made my skin a bit more radiant after the first few uses. It is definitely a product that I will by again.
2018-09-23
Loreal Paris Collagen
I love how it feels so smooth and non-greasy. It definitely reduces my wrinkles around my eyes.