4.4 5 0 50 50 Ultra-rich, ultra-radiant lipstick with glossy finish. Oil-infused formula for comfortable wear.

12-10-2018
??????????
Lovely product my 3 year old daughter is also now obsessed with lipstick too lol It’s now part of our routine before we go out, can’t wait to try more colours
10-10-2018
Really love it.
I love the texture of this lipstick! The lipstick is creamy and has some shine to it and doesn’t make my lips dry. Highly recommended!
09-10-2018
Nice color
I like the color of the lipstick. It makes my lips look so natural.
04-10-2018
Excellent
Excellent product I will recommend to anyone and I will buy iy
04-10-2018
Still love lip chap
I'm not a fan of lipstick generally, but this lipstick is nice, not sure I am converted to lipstick but I did like this one
02-10-2018
Satin smooth finish
I thought the color would have been a lot different than it looks But I loved the sutle look and the smooth feel
02-10-2018
Awesome Lipstick & Lipgloss in One!
I really like this lipstick! It comes in a sheek, clear case with interlocking cap. I love the colour I tested called, Glazed Pink #914! In the tube, it's a bright bubble-gum pink however, when applied to my lips it was much softer & lighter, so to compensate I applied 2-3 coats. The formula is a combination of satin lipstick & lipgloss in one which is great! I was enthralled with how creamy & smooth it is, making it a breeze to apply & super comfortable to wear! It didn't dry out my lips or come off on my teeth or straw. It had a slight sheen to it but didn't deliver ultra-high shine as claimed, so I added a bit of my own lipgloss over top to up the shine factor. It definitely wouldn't last for a whole day but it stayed put for a good hour or two for me before fading. I'm really happy with this lipstick, despite the lack of bold colour, durability & high-shine. I would definitely consider purchasing & recommending it to others in the future.
30-09-2018
A must try lipstick
Great product. Amazing colour and long lasting wear
29-09-2018
Not my usual colour choice but would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great lipstick
29-09-2018
Satin lipstick
I absolutely love this lipstick. It looks awesome and goes on smooth
28-09-2018
Creamy but too subtle
I like the packaging and the creamy consistency of this lipstick, however, the pale pink shade that I tested was too subtle for the colour of my lips and doesn't really show,
28-09-2018
Awesome lipstick
I made my lips feel great amd nice and soft and they looked alot fuller i also got a lot of complients on the colour
27-09-2018
Super Riche
Beautiful packaging, beautiful colour but I’m more into the darker shades for my lips. I did try out the lipstick though; it was creamy, smooth and stayed on quite nicely. It kept my lips smooth and it didn’t dry out- this I loved. I would buy again but in a shade I prefer. Great product, great price point 👍🏻
26-09-2018
Pretty in Pink
L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Satin Lipstick's packaging is small and compact. It is also easy to open for Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferer's. The clear sleek and luxurious design compliments it well although i would prefer a product that is environmentally friendly and not tested on animals and made of organic products. The lipstick has a nice colour and pleasant scent. The texture is good and it applies well. Overall i would rate this lipstick a 2 due to the fact it is not environmentally responsible. Thank you very much for this opportunity to try before i buy.
22-09-2018
Excellent product
I loved the color I received and how the lipstick did not feel heavy on my lips. The lipstick did not dry my lips out like a lot of different lipsticks do. The color stayed on and did not have to keep reapplying.