4.3 5 0 52 52 Rich, Matte Color, Intense Hydration, Comfortable Wear

07-10-2018
Amazing!
L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Matte Lippie! Love how it makes my lips look plumper! Stays on!! Amazing!!
05-10-2018
Good!!
Beautiful pigment, dried down to a nice matte finish. Felt smooth and soft on my lips
Matte perfect
These matte lip colors are so amazingly pigmented and the formula is hydrating and feels beautiful on the lips . Its definitely a beautiful matte lip color and a total must have ladies
Great colours!
Long lasting love the colour nude. Stays on for hours.
Overall a good lipstick
Overall a great lipstick, it applied smoothly and stayed on for the day. It withstood a night out but wish it was cruelty free brand otherwise it would get 5 stars.
L’Oréal Paris colour Riche matte lip
Again, not a huge fan of lipstick to begin with and this is waaaay too dark of a colour for me personally. But, the quality of the product is amazing.
Great!!
It seems like a really good lipstick I loved it just not the color I recieved.
02-10-2018
Review
Love this. Rich colour and lasts. Smooth application. Would definitely recommend.
29-09-2018
Super love it the lippy and its super matte, and its feels 24hrs still in your lips.😍💙
26-09-2018
There are better Matte Lipsticks...
Appealing packaging and colors. Tried the Loreal liquid matte lipstick prior to trying this one. Enjoyed the liquid matte lipstick far more than this product. Did not apply smoothly and the look has a drier matte appearance. Felt like I needed chapstick with this one.
26-09-2018
Very heavily scented
The colour isn’t what I would normally wear. In the tube, it looked a lot more darker and a deep burgundy/red but turned out to be more pink when applied. It also had a very strong scent that wasn’t very pleasant.
24-09-2018
fabulous matte
L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Matte Lip was amazing! Not only did I love the colour but it was the perfect matte texture. Sometime I find matte lipsticks too dry but not this one. It was on smoothly and lasted me throughout my date. I hate when you have to keep reapplying lipstick but that is not the case for this one. The day I wore this I got 3 compliments on my lips!! I want to check out the other colours offered as I will definitely be purchasing this matte lipstick again.
22-09-2018
Sticky
Colour from the outside looked completely different from actual color. Felt sticky on my lips
20-09-2018
Loved it
Went on flawlessly and needed little product. Color stayed on all day!!
20-09-2018
Lipmatte
Love the way it goes on and the color and long lasting wear