L’Oréal Paris Everpure Blonde Conditioner

4.3 5 0 6 6 Neutralizes brassiness and hydrates blonde, colour-treated hair.
L’Oréal Paris Everpure Blonde Conditioner

07-01-2021
Removes brassy tones
Removes the brassy yellow tones and leaves your hair looking like you just walked out of a salon. This product is ideal for daily use and will keep your locks looking amazing. The only thing I wasn't a fan of is the scent and my hair became greasy by day 2. Should be used in combination with the Ever Pure Blonde Shampoo for best results
22-03-2020
Great Conditioner for Blondes
I've used this before with the blonde shampoo and they work so great together. I use this root to tip because it leaves my hair feeling super soft and silky. Also it's affordable so that's a plus.
27-02-2020
Good for maintenance!
LOVE that this is sulfate free! Hard to even find a conditioner now without sulfates. More of a light lavender colour than it is a deep purple shade. Definitely good for the price if you get it on sale. Good for regular blonde maintenance, but not for huge tone correction or brass issues.
19-01-2020
Great Product For Blond Hair
I absolutely LOVE this product!! I have both natural and a few even lighter colored blond highlights, and before discovering L'Oreal Paris Ever Pure Blond Conditioner, I had quite frequently battled with my highlights going "dull" and or "brassy" which started to drive me insane after awhile. After discovering this product that was really no longer an issue. Using this product alone really brightens and prolongs the lifespan (if color treated) of your blond hair. At first I was slightly skeptical but tried it anyway, and man am I so happy I did. It really does work. It's also a nice and thick creamy texture conditioner so just a little bit goes along way, and is also effective in keeping your hair pleasantly smelling and very soft to the touch and helps manage dry scalp. Considering just a little amount of product goes so far, I also find it to be fairly priced for what all you are getting in this product.
01-04-2019
Best of brands
When you go Loreal you never go wrong, this brand never stops to amaze me, all their hair products are made with us in mind and this is no exception, it takes care of my hair and it makes it look amazing!!
01-04-2019
Great product and value. It is light on the hair and great for long hair. The smell is also great.