4.3 5 0 14 14 Neutralizes brassiness and hydrates blonde, colour-treated hair.
L’Oréal Paris Everpure Blonde Shampoo

02-05-2020
Great shampoo
I like how my hair feels after using it. I don’t have to wash as much either.
22-03-2020
Great For Blondes
I've used this before and it's helped me get rid of all the brassy yellow/light orange tones in my hair after I bleached it blonde. Left my hair feeling really soft. I recommend this if you have uneven, brassy bleached blonde hair. You could also use this for silver/grey hair.
27-02-2020
Wow! Sulfate free!
LOVE that this is sulfate free! More gentle than other brass banishing shampoos--more of a light lavender colour than it is a deep purple shade. I definitely recommend it for washing out bleach/coconut oil during double process to platinum as it will not add further stress to the process.
08-12-2019
Good shampoo
I like the pure line, but I love more the pure cream shampoo more than this one.
05-12-2019
Just ok
For me this didn’t do anything different then a normal shampoo. I can’t say I loved it.
06-09-2019
Enfin un shampoing adapté aux cheveux blonds !
Excellent shampoing qui adoucit vraiment les cheveux, les illumine, sans les alourdir. Je n'utilise plus que lui depuis 2 mois et j'en suis ravie !
28-08-2019
Great product!
Nice shampoo, makes your hear looking thicker and softer.
16-06-2019
This shampoo
Has changed my hair! It’s become SO incredibly soft! Because of how quickly the product worked on my hair!!
14-06-2019
This shampoo has made my coloured (bleached) hair soo soft!
29-05-2019
Great for coloured blonde hair
I colour (bleach) my hair blonde and this shampoo has been great at helping me maintain a cool blonde, toning down the yellow. It smells great too !
18-05-2019
A nice blonde ;)
Excellent product, I use 3 or 4 times at month and my hair color is perfect
10-04-2019
Love this product
I decided to go blond a while back it is helps keep my hair from going brassy and the conditioner makes it easy to come and not so tangled definitely can recommend this to everyone
18-02-2019
Gets rid of brassiness
I love this product. I had never been this blonde before. I tried the shampoo mainly because t was on sale. However, I will be getting t again because it works so well. It muted the yellow tones in my hair while leaving a nicer ash blonde.
12-12-2018
good stuff!
Decent shampoo for the price. Comparable to something you could find at Sallys or the salon.