3.8 5 0 13 13 Ensures an ultra efficient makeup removal experience without irritations.
L’Oréal Paris Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

05-01-2021
Love
This is amazing it leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean. It works so well on my skin. Feels so refreshing.
19-08-2020
Awesome product
It is really very good and helps you to remove makeup easily and don't irritate your skin
07-01-2020
Great Simple Cleanser
I have used many higher priced makeup removers, but this is a great price and gets the job done easily! I wear heavier makeup occasionally (eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, primer) and it all comes off easy with a cotton ball and a little L'Oreal. Only reason I am giving 4/5 is because the bottle is not that large! I go through this very quickly. I usually buy two at a time.
23-12-2019
Not bad
This makeup remover is a longtime one for me. I have been using it for years. It does a reasonably good job for standard, longwear makeup. It is a compact bottle that is easy to travel with, doesn't irritate my eyes and is pleasant to use.
04-12-2019
Great Eye Makeup remover
This makeup remover works quite well. It removes most of my make up, but I do have to use some force to remove the mascara, which I don't like. I wish it came in a bigger size.
12-11-2019
Not good for sensitive eyes
Was hoping a product made for sensitive eyes would actually be safe for sensitive eyes. Fail. Burned my skin and irritated my eyes. Removing some of the not needed in natural ingredients may help with this and make it a safe for sensitive skin product.
06-09-2019
Not my thing!
I recieved this product complimentary for testing purposes. I found it wasn't really my thing and took a while to get my eye makeup off. It did an a good job at removing my eyeshadow but mascara was quite troubling to get off and I had to scrub to get it off; ultimately which led in me losing some of my lashes.
20-05-2019
A Good ‘one size fits all’ Product
I’ve used this product sporadically over the years and I’ve never been disappointed. I rarely buy any eye products that are waterproof, simply because I do the want to have eye-makeup removal be it’s own additional separate step in my routine because I’m lazy I guess haha but anytime I get samples or promo packs or gifts that include waterproof products, this is the product I reach for every time. It’s gentle, never irritates my eyes, nor does it ever cause me to have any breakouts!! I feel like this product could probably be used by basically anyone with any skin type of any age and they would find they would be satisfied.
23-03-2019
Tried and tested
Awesome. Gentle.. Please send me products to try please
15-12-2020
I didn’t like it as it makes my eyes too itchy and watery
21-04-2020
Ehjejdheuehgdhdjehdbhsjehehe hehehehe I hehehehe jsjdbduis
04-03-2020
Great product, great price. Would like to use it in continuation
23-10-2019
undefined
I would love to try your products and brand I'm really interested and excited first time doing this pretty pumped