4.6 5 0 42 42 Gentle Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
L’Oréal Paris Gentle Makeup Remover Eyes & Lips

13-11-2018
Decent
I really enjoyed using this product. It removed all of my makeup wonderfully, including my mascara which is difficult for some makeup removers to get off. It didn't seem to dry out or irritate my skin, which is wonderful. I will probably purchase this item in the future,
13-11-2018
Makeup Remover
Not a bad makeup remover. It definitely didn’t irritate my eyes, which was great, but it couldn’t quite get all my waterproof makeup off. It took a bit of scrubbing and a couple pads and even then it wasn’t all gone. I really liked how my eyes didn’t feel dry after using. If it was able to get my waterproof makeup all off it would be perfect
10-11-2018
I love the container but the product itself is gentle and easy to use
08-11-2018
Super soft!
Works wonderfully . I found it especially helpful for lip tint removal. Its formula left my lips feeling soft and smooth
Great product!
This product is great! So gentle on the skin and took the makeup off so smoothly
Works Well
It took everything off very well and didn't leave my skin feeling dry
07-11-2018
Gentle and easy to help remove makeup
L’Oréal Paris Gentle Makeup Remover Eyes & Lips for sure is gentle on the eyes. There is no need for a lot of product to remove the eye makeup. It is very gentle and no need for any pressure to remove the makeup.
Love it!
It's gentle and it works! As someone with very sensitive eyes, I have trouble finding makeup remover that doesn't cause them to burn, sting, and go red. However, this makeup remover caused no irritation at all and took off all my eye makeup. Very impressed!
Eye Makeup Remover Review
I love the gental eye makeup remover its does a great job without being harsh on my skin
Effective
Removed eye makeup effectively but left an oily residue afterwards and therefore would not use on entire face.
Great Remover!
It works really well to remove dark eye makeup! It says non greasy on the label, however i did find it to be pretty greasy. It does work really well though other then that!
Works great
It works really well , what an excellent product , no need to re apply, I love it NOT too strong just perfect. I will buy this product for my family members & my friends.
03-11-2018
Very impressed !
Wipes clean, not harsh on my skin, eyes or lips, fun to shake and a little goes a long way
03-11-2018
Great gentle product!
This makeup remover worked great and was so gentle on my eyes! I will totally buy this again.
02-11-2018
Wonderful makeup remover
Very good product, work as describe and does not irritate eyes.