4.2 5 0 17 17 COLOR RADIANCE protects colour-treated hair for visibly sublimed colour radiance.
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Color Radiance Shampoo for Normal Hair

15-02-2020
L"oreal shampoo
Have purchases and enjoyed very much leaves hair shiny and clean . Smells nice also
28-01-2020
Shampoo
While i really like the fragrance, and that my color tends to stay vivid longer, it tends to make my hair too staticky
04-01-2020
Smooth & Silky
This is a great product and my hair colour last for around 6 weeks plus. Leaves my hair smooth and silky.
04-01-2020
I recommend
I really love it’s smell. L’Oréal Hair Expertise Color Radiance, makes my hair shinier and smoother.
11-12-2019
Haïr care
Good product but had to switch once in a while because my hair becomes flyaway.
10-12-2019
Hair care
Love the product. Nice clean shine . Strengthening and great fragrance can lose
05-12-2019
best for color treated hair
I just love the way my hair feels and smells after using this product
17-11-2019
Love
Excellent product for fine hair. Doesn't leave your hair oily and it smells wonderful!@
05-09-2019
delish
I find this product works great smell awesome too so I`m very happy with the results.
04-09-2019
LOVE!!
I don't dye my hair (I have jet black hair) but find this shampoo really suits my hair. It leaves my hair super smooth and silky after every wash. I have been using this shampoo for a few years now!
24-08-2019
Keeps colour longer
When I use this shampoo it seems to keep the colour longer and my hair comes out shinier and brighter than with other products
13-07-2019
loreal
wasn't to bad had not used in awhile but will try again
26-05-2019
Maybe not the right shampoo for my hair
Maybe it's just because the shampoo and conditioner was not for my type of hair, but I have it a chance and after I finish the bottle of both shampoo and conditioner, my scalp and hair felt the same, my scalp was itching and my hair felt like I had put hair oil products.
13-04-2019
Takes care of hair
Love this product. My hair feels fantastic. Pleasant smell and great feel to the hair. Excellent!
08-03-2019
Excellent Product at a great price.
This product leaves my hair shiny and silky; and prolongs my color. Very gentle to the hair. The price is also great.