4.2 5 0 23 23 COLOR RADIANCE protects colour-treated hair for visibly sublimed colour radiance.
L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Color Radiance Shampoo for Normal Hair

02-07-2020
Excellent
I used this product because I colour my hair. And like to keep it looking fresh. Love it, i love how soft my hair felt and shine to it..
30-06-2020
Miracle
Ce shampoing est un miracle car il protège les cheveux des rayons UV même si les cheveux colorés ou non colorés. Je l’aime
16-06-2020
Best in it's class
Excellent product in it's follow up shampoo results after streak colouring with Feira Smoky Pastels. No conditioning follw up needed; hair is healthy, low maintenance and apparantly appears professionally cared for.
04-06-2020
Instant results
I have died hair and this shampoo conditioner combo maid my hair soft and silky after one use.
04-06-2020
Silky smooth
I had colored my hair and thought I'd give this shampoo a try. My hair silky smooth, and my color lasted for 6 weeks. I'd definitely use it again!
13-04-2020
Great product Great price
Purchased this after I tried my first hair color. Was impressed with the price and the way my hair feels so soft and clean.
15-02-2020
L"oreal shampoo
Have purchases and enjoyed very much leaves hair shiny and clean . Smells nice also
28-01-2020
Shampoo
While i really like the fragrance, and that my color tends to stay vivid longer, it tends to make my hair too staticky
04-01-2020
Smooth & Silky
This is a great product and my hair colour last for around 6 weeks plus. Leaves my hair smooth and silky.
04-01-2020
I recommend
I really love it’s smell. L’Oréal Hair Expertise Color Radiance, makes my hair shinier and smoother.
11-12-2019
Haïr care
Good product but had to switch once in a while because my hair becomes flyaway.
10-12-2019
Hair care
Love the product. Nice clean shine . Strengthening and great fragrance can lose
05-12-2019
best for color treated hair
I just love the way my hair feels and smells after using this product
17-11-2019
Love
Excellent product for fine hair. Doesn't leave your hair oily and it smells wonderful!@
05-09-2019
delish
I find this product works great smell awesome too so I`m very happy with the results.