4.3 5 0 14 14 EXTRAORDINARY OIL shampoo contains 6 precious oils to transform and nourish dry hair.

07-12-2019
Awesome for my hair
Love how it moisturizes my dry hair. Satisfied customer here. Will continue using it.
20-11-2019
4 stars
I've been using it on and off for years, great to revive your hair
18-10-2019
Great smell
I bought the shampoo and conditioner when it was on sale. I tend to alternate between products to keep my hair on its toes! I enjoyed the shampoo but would not recommend using both the shampoo and conditioner together, especially if you tend to have an oily scalp. I move a lot and I sweat a lot and found that when both products were used together, my hair went oily fast. I have thick and heavy hair which has some to do with it, but just using the shampoo made a world of difference in my hair. (I also use a flat iron and other heated hair appliances).
16-10-2019
Soft and smooth
When I shopped for shampoo last, I grabbed a bottle of this soft shampoo for the described oils. It lives up to its promise as my hair feels soft and smooth after my shower and I don't need to add any extra oils to my hair to achieve the same glow. I do find the scent of the shampoo to be a bit strong and feel that in some environments where people are scent sensitive, I would not be comfortable using it.
22-09-2019
My sister loves it
I bought this for my sister for Christmas last year and she really liked it! Said her hair felt super moisturizer and when it’s on sale it’s a super good price. Great product for the price point!
04-09-2019
Loreal Extraordinary Oil
This product is absolutely amazing if you have dry and damaged hair! I love it!
04-07-2019
This is one of the best shampoos I have used so far.. doesn’t make my hair dry.,
10-04-2019
Positively happy
I was greatly impressed with this shampoo. My hair feels clean and healthy and it has caster oil, which is important for scalp and hair follicles. Healthy scalp, healthy hair! Great job, L'Oreal!!
10-04-2019
New favorite shampoo/conditioner
I recently bought this product to try and it is fabulous!! The price was awesome and it left my hair so silky and shiny! I have fine hair but a lot of it so it tends to get tangled fast, but this shampoo/conditioner left my hair so soft thatI could run my fingers through it all day without any tangles! I recommend this product!
16-03-2019
Great shampoo
Smells great leaves hair soft and mosturized would recommend
15-03-2019
Leaves my hair soft and shiny
I love this shampoo from L'OREAL! It smells really good - it's not overly perfumed, in my opinion. It makes my dry and damaged hair feel silky smooth and also helps reduce frizz. My hair is noticeably shinier after using this along with the conditioner from the same line.
07-03-2019
Love L’Oréal
I love L’Oréal’s products! From skincare to makeup to hair they have the best products at a very affordable price. This leaves your hair silky & smooth
08-02-2019
Yess!
I recieved this item from topbox for free and wow i just love this stuff it smells amazing and my hair is silky smooth and beautiful even in this northern ontario weather.
31-01-2019
great shampoo
Loved trying this shampoo (and conditioner). My looked and felt great, after each use, it was smooth and shiny and did not feel as dry as before. Easy to style as I usually do, and great scent. Would love to try more from this line. #freeproduct