4.4 5 0 8 8 EXTRAORDINARY OIL shampoo contains 6 precious oils to transform and nourish dry hair.

2019-07-04
This is one of the best shampoos I have used so far.. doesn’t make my hair dry.,
2019-04-10
Positively happy
I was greatly impressed with this shampoo. My hair feels clean and healthy and it has caster oil, which is important for scalp and hair follicles. Healthy scalp, healthy hair! Great job, L'Oreal!!
2019-04-10
New favorite shampoo/conditioner
I recently bought this product to try and it is fabulous!! The price was awesome and it left my hair so silky and shiny! I have fine hair but a lot of it so it tends to get tangled fast, but this shampoo/conditioner left my hair so soft thatI could run my fingers through it all day without any tangles! I recommend this product!
2019-03-16
Great shampoo
Smells great leaves hair soft and mosturized would recommend
2019-03-15
Leaves my hair soft and shiny
I love this shampoo from L'OREAL! It smells really good - it's not overly perfumed, in my opinion. It makes my dry and damaged hair feel silky smooth and also helps reduce frizz. My hair is noticeably shinier after using this along with the conditioner from the same line.
2019-03-07
Love L’Oréal
I love L’Oréal’s products! From skincare to makeup to hair they have the best products at a very affordable price. This leaves your hair silky & smooth
2019-02-08
Yess!
I recieved this item from topbox for free and wow i just love this stuff it smells amazing and my hair is silky smooth and beautiful even in this northern ontario weather.
2019-01-31
great shampoo
Loved trying this shampoo (and conditioner). My looked and felt great, after each use, it was smooth and shiny and did not feel as dry as before. Easy to style as I usually do, and great scent. Would love to try more from this line. #freeproduct